DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Friends

Welcome to the White Tower! :smile: Looks like you posted this on the pinned thread too so you're absolutely doing it right so far. Bit quiet at the moment but I'm sure there'll be others along to say hi soon enough. Feel free to tell us a bit about yourself and have a wander around the other boards to see what's what. All of the Ajah enjoy visitors.

IRL I'm a geeky/nerdy guy who stands six feet tall and six inches. M y favorite movie is Python's Holy Grail, my favorite book is whatever book I'm reading at the moment. I play a half-orc barbarian in D&D and my dream job is a author. I'm reading the series for the first time ( I'm on TSR ) and I started reading it  before I knew there is going to be a TV show, so I'm not just jumping on the band wagon once it's cool BTW. XD

Sincerely,

Caldazar

Don't worry, we're all geeky nerds here. Python fans are doubly welcome in my book! :laugh: How are you enjoying the series so far? Oh and do you have a preference on what we call you? Is Cal ok? Due warning, most names get shortened in the first 2 minutes unless someone really objects. :happy:

Eh look at me and you we both jumped tracks..DM differs from books somewhat its more about finding where is home and while I mostly tend to ride the gal wagon alone in the yards..you do have a few guys in the ajahs

So you never know ?