Jump to content

DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Who is Naana Agyei Ampadu playing?


JenniferL

Recommended Posts

Posted

I don't know any of her work but someone in another thread said she's black just in passing as saying she's been identified. My money is either Marin, I have no idea how old she is, or an Aybara. Perrin and Nyneave are the only ones who have no one in the series, I'm thinking Perrin as Nyneave at least is a little older and given that she seems to have been an only child and her father gets a passing mention.

Posted

There's another woman at the table read who MUCH more closely resembles Egwene's actress (I think she's been identified as Lolita Chakrabarti?), so my bet is that this lady will be playing someone other than Marin.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...