DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Mentor Sign ups

1 hour ago, JamesBrown said:

@blank, we have a new mintee who goes by the name of @Mothiad. Treat them with harsh kindness the way any proper mentor would.

EDIT: @blank, my apologies. The new mintee has already been assigned to @Liitha. I have you down for the next arrival. 

No worries, I stand ready!

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well noted now that I need to log in daily again! 😄 ❤️ On it! 

On 1/25/2020 at 12:42 PM, JamesBrown said:

Thanks to @Liitha and her suggestion, Kaylee and I would like to know how many newbies you are willing to mentor at one time. That way you won't get overwhelmed.

@Arie

@LilyElizabeth

@Dar'Jen Ab Owain

@Cross

@Taymist

@Cairos

I had said three, but none of mine are very active, so let's just say keep them coming until I say stop. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Sweet! I'll be right on it! Hopefully i dont scare them away lol

I can't wait till the day I can be mentor! *sighs dreamingly* My mintee's will be the coolest, they will rule the aspie quarters... Hey MaA when is that? When can I become a mentor? 😇😇😇

On 7/27/2020 at 6:38 AM, Cairos said:

Sweet! I'll be right on it! Hopefully i dont scare them away lol

I'm sure that will be difficult ;).

• 4 weeks later...

Sure...though considering all my last mintys disappeared I am surprised you dare give me another one 😂

• 1 month later...
On 9/29/2020 at 8:38 PM, haycraftd said:

@blank We have a new new mintee who needs some guidance, PiedPiper.  Thanks so much!!!

Hello, yes. 

I am here. Ok!

Ok ok... Stop nagging me (mehehe) I give in I'll become a mentor😏 

I want myself ONE (un, ichi, eins, yksi) minty. Only one (1) and I'm gonna be their whole sparkly world🦄💜🌈 

Excusez moi master @haycraftd (or SC @JamesBrown if hay is not back from his journey yet *lava so confused*) I do not mean to interrupt something important but are you aware we got 4 (questionable 5) newbies running around the halls without guidance? 😝

also just an idea (a marvellous one if I may say so myself) zander poked his head back in, what about tieing him down with a couple of mintys so he can't dissapare again? 😇

5 hours ago, Lavandula said:

are you aware we got 4 (questionable 5) newbies running around the halls without guidance? 😝

There's 2 new ones after Piper (who's already seen to) and they've only been here a few hours. He'll get to them 😛

i think she is going by the memberslist

willow elbereth joined monday

happy67 our bot suspect joined yesterday

so did cyfedia and grachus

and earlier today starrisk joined

just need to get them all into the i read and understood tread, and active posting 😉

4 minutes ago, Liitha said:

just need to get them all into the i read and understood tread, and active posting

Yah they need to do that much for themselves, at least ... lol

5 hours ago, Liitha said:

just need to get them all into the i read and understood tread, and active posting 😉

5 hours ago, Elgee said:

Yah they need to do that much for themselves, at least ... lol

Well THAT I can help with... A few breadcrumbs ( or a blaring sign with this way and a link in the aspie quarters) et voilà!

Also to whom it may concern, please note that I wanted to join as mentor (afraid application was drowned out) I want to start out with one, but if it goes well, and I see I can manage, I may join for more later.