Jump to content

DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WoT Wednesday is coming. What do you think it is this month?


JenniferL

Recommended Posts

Posted

Well, I wanna see a trolloc. Big, ugly, snouty/beaky/horney Trolloc. 

Also, wouldn't mind seeing actors in their role costumes. 

 

The obvious answer is casting news though. 

Posted

Some people you can have extras, like most of TR background people, you probably need Tam, Abel, Bran and Marin, you also need other main and recurring characters for the rest of the world. I vote Sean Bean for Narg.

  • Community Administrator
Posted
1 hour ago, mistborn82 said:

Some people you can have extras, like most of TR background people, you probably need Tam, Abel, Bran and Marin, you also need other main and recurring characters for the rest of the world. I vote Sean Bean for Narg.

Clearly Sean Bean needs to be Bela. :wink:

Posted

If I were them I might not put Bela in at all because if she dies gets lost like every other horse but Mandarb, you'll piss off hardcore fans and her being in 14 books and dying is also pointless. Unless you're going to make her a warhorse shadowfax type who survives there's really no point. I've been advised Sean Bean should be Ingtar as he usually dies as a good guy in fantasy.

Posted
7 hours ago, mistborn82 said:

If I were them I might not put Bela in at all because if she dies gets lost like every other horse but Mandarb, you'll piss off hardcore fans and her being in 14 books and dying is also pointless. Unless you're going to make her a warhorse shadowfax type who survives there's really no point. I've been advised Sean Bean should be Ingtar as he usually dies as a good guy in fantasy.

 

I think it was mentioned they have named horses for the series, as in acting horses. I think we had a picture of Maddy with (alleged) Bela. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...