DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Cairos

Kris' Kafe

90d22e2c53ccf3217dcc9a0378cd77a5.png

Welcome to Kris' Kafe!!! This is in memory of one Infantry members who had a big impact in the regiment! Come and enjoy a nice round of Guiny in memory of Kris! Thank you Tay for the suggestion! ?

*hands everybody a Guiny*

Would you mind awfully if we called it Kris' Kafe? Like the one we had on proboards. It would be a nice memorial to someone who had such a huge impact on this Regiment.

Thank you :wub:, still can't quite wrap my head around the loss. This will be nice.

you're welcome Tay! I know Kris would of loved it.

*peeks in* like the new (old) name, it be cozy, and little touch of history gives place soul..

Also houswarming gifts:

5c50c790738d8f37ae5da19df7a7797e.jpg

6e583cd29df06aa3b18f4be540fab9cf.jpg

*pauses the process of stocking up and decorating*

Oooo housewarming cakes! So cute! Thanking you kindly, Lava. :laugh: And a pretty picture for the wall too, awesome. Now I'm sure I have a hammer and nails here somewhere...ah yes!

*hammers picture into place above the bar*

Lovely so 'tis.

*puts the bottles of Tequila Reposado and Tsorovan Chardonnay on the shelves, and connects up the casks of Guinfantry*

*gets a kettle of Brew Tea started just in case* 

*hangs the usual sign on the front of the building*

GumboSign.png

*pours a brew tea and slides it across the bar*

Why are you staggering?

*eyes her personal cushion* Hmm, don't fancy being dumped on the ground again 

*leans on the bar* I was supposed to remind you about starting a thread... did you ever do it? You know, that one about our ill educated friend... :unsure:

15 hours ago, Taymist said:

*leans on the bar* I was supposed to remind you about starting a thread... did you ever do it? You know, that one about our ill educated friend... :unsure:

*notices Dice isn't drinking the Brew Tea and swipes it from the counter herself instead* Um...ill educated friend? Not me I hope!

9 hours ago, dicetosser1 said:

had to wait til a certain date passed    now need not to be exhausted from work...

will get to it in next few days

Aww *hugs* not like there's a rush, just doing my 'calendar' impersonation as requested.

6 hours ago, Jeannaisais said:

*notices Dice isn't drinking the Brew Tea and swipes it from the counter herself instead* Um...ill educated friend? Not me I hope!

*admires how smoothly Jea stole the Brew Tea* You know there's lots more of that, right? You are allowed to have your own.

And no! Not you lol. :laugh:

*nods and sips on the stolen Brew tea* But what's the fun in getting your own if you can just swipe it from someone else? 

And good that's a relief!

Now, about more of that Brew Tea - I need to sober up from all the flaming shots I've downed at the Dragoon.....

lmao! Well, you have a point there. Acquiring it illicitly does add a bit of spice to the drinking of it.

*slides another Brew Tea down the bar* Your wish is my command! How's your week starting? Busy busy? :smile:

*holds a mug in each hand, downing the stolen one and sipping on the new one* Definitely a busy start....sort of. Stayed home with a sick kid today (common cold/ear infection, started antibiotics already). It's conferences week though so Tuesday and Thursday I'll be at school until 7 p.m. ?

Hmm....that might be a deterrent....but my level of getting grossed out has changed significantly with a two year old in the house lol

2 minutes ago, Jeannaisais said:

Hmm....that might be a deterrent....but my level of getting grossed out has changed significantly with a two year old in the house lol

funny how that works   half eaten lollies never go unfinished lol

1 minute ago, dicetosser1 said:

funny how that works   half eaten lollies never go unfinished lol

There is some truth there - I do avoid sharing when he's sickly as he has been these last few days but he still finds a way to get his germs on something I'm going to eat so extra vitamin C for me? lol

Ahh the joys of children... or in my case, grandchildren. You do tend to find you get a whole lot less picky lol. Sorry to hear he's sick, Jea. That's never fun. Hope he gets better soon. 

*slides Dicey another brew tea and a Bandy* No making Bunyan spit in the tea here thank you very much!

Same here - he's on antibiotics now *goes to text hubby to remind him* And yes, my definition of "gross" has changed....immensely ? He was also well enough for daycare today so that's good!

He spit in mine so I get to spit in his? Right....?? *leans over as though she is*