DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Cairos

The Toxophilite Tavern

Happy New year may it be better then the last

20 minutes ago, Liitha said:

Happy New year may it be better then the last

I'll  drink to that! That 2019 was a real trouble maker...

I had some good and some bad for 2019, overall wasn't too shabby! Hoping for an even more amazing 2020!!

Helllooooo!

Is there a bartender in here?

*pours herself a flaming shot and looks around the empty tavern*

Where have all the archers gone?  *shrugs and starts playing darts by herself*

Hi there, so nice to meet another archer!

17 hours ago, Helike_ said:

Oh they are around here somewhere, at least jea is, and I've also seen shad and illian since I joined. and then ofcourse I live here, although I'm not an archer, but still😄

@Helike_ welcome back!!! Jea should be around here somewhere. Nikon is around too. Let me see if can find your thread in the archer board! 🙂

Thank you @Cairos! Congrats on that promotion to Marshall General. Last time I was active, @Corki was still in charge. Truth be told, it has been eons. I was busy having my mental health destroyed by both my job and George Martin in conjunction with Dan & Dave and trying to make my children self sufficient adults. 

I believe... I'm fully recovered. Maybe...

Yea yea I'm here. *throws dart at the board and misses* but not in any official capacity.

On 1/26/2020 at 9:05 AM, Helike_ said:

Helllooooo!

Is there a bartender in here?

*pours herself a flaming shot and looks around the empty tavern*

I promise I didn't try to scare them away, but I'm still around! School/teaching keeps me pretty busy but I still manage to hop in every chance I get!

And, we've been through a few leadership changes since you were last here, Helike! When Corki stepped down, I took over as MG for a couple of years, then Horn did for a while, I believe there was someone else before Cairos but Cairos saved the Band from the chopping block when they moved to the club style organization of the site so....all hail @Cairos, our savior 😂

Good to see you stopping in, do we need to tie you down to make you stay? That is common practice here!

Jea, before me was Nikon. He was MG for a year or two until we changed to the Club. Also don't hail me hahaha. It didn't do anything. I just didn't want to see the band disappear.

13 hours ago, Cairos said:

Jea, before me was Nikon. He was MG for a year or two until we changed to the Club. Also don't hail me hahaha. It didn't do anything. I just didn't want to see the band disappear.

Ah, didn't realize it was Nikon who took on the lead after Horn, interesting. I'm thankful you fought for the Band when the change happened as not many were here to fight for it (myself included 😞 ). I may not be as active as I was when I very very first joined DM, but it is nice to know everyone's still here 😉 or at least, ,most everyone lol

*hugs Jea* Yep i will still be here to fight for the band! I'm glad that you came back as well as others like Helike and Tear. We need more people to show up lol

I'm around...kinda. I think with the show in development, hopefully we'll get some new people in

On 1/30/2020 at 11:10 AM, Cairos said:

*hugs Jea* Yep i will still be here to fight for the band! I'm glad that you came back as well as others like Helike and Tear. We need more people to show up lol

True, true! I remember a time when being gone for a couple of hours meant pages to read through.....I'm glad it's not THAT crazy busy anymore.....lol

That sounds very...much..yes lol. But it is rather nice to see more people peeking in from time to time🙂 I just read trough heaps of old threads (in the wt but still a lot of the same people) and man how many sweet, funny and interesting people I would love to get to know better! 

Also need to recruit more newbies like lavlav, cant just depend on oldies coming back..as I am seeing elsewhere (like with the sig making comunity it used to be humongus)

And i'll try to come by visiting more often (darn rl sucking energy out of a gal)

I recruited myself..then I nagged poor cairos's head of to be a recruit😄

sowwy..☺️ *trying to look a little shameful* 

On 2/18/2020 at 4:39 AM, Lavandula said:

That sounds very...much..yes lol. But it is rather nice to see more people peeking in from time to time🙂 I just read trough heaps of old threads (in the wt but still a lot of the same people) and man how many sweet, funny and interesting people I would love to get to know better! 

Um, how far back did you go? Because younger me was a bit.....different lol 

Meeeh...weren't we all😄 I'm about to start 2016 so I assume there is some years left beford I find yours..now I am intrigued though!

Oh, it was mainly that I wasn't the best team player at times - I was 100% against any type of mention of drinking in my younger days....then I shipped myself off to Europe and changed my ways a bit! And, there's no way you're going through all the threads - there's just too much!!

*Mr Ed kicks down the door*

Sorry about that...got a truly unruly horse!

Saw my name got mentioned so just wanted to check in what it was all about! And just popping by to see the Band is still around! 

15 hours ago, Corki said:

Saw my name got mentioned so just wanted to check in what it was all about! And just popping by to see the Band is still around! 

SIR! An absolute pleasure to see you! No worries about the door. I'm sure it was dying to be replaced anyway. Hasn't seen a decent bar fight in awhile...   Might I offer you a flaming shot?

*Tosses Mr. Ed an apple from her bag*

16 hours ago, Corki said:

😲 Dude - go back to snuggling that adorable new baby of yours! We got the Band handled 😉 But....I can't promise others won't try and kidnap ya 🤣

*stops in front of the heap of firewood in the entrance and peeks in*

yoo-hoo! Is everyone safe and sound in here?

Posted (edited)

I mean... I've claimed it as a self quarantine zone but as long as you leave a table between us I think we're fine. We could set up a game of  Snakes and Foxes on the table between us... I have Lysol.

Edited by Helike_