DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Cairos

The Toxophilite Tavern

Yeah, it'll be me. I'll double check exactly what we need to do here pretty soon. Girls weekend away with mom and sis turned into a nightmare (car accident, everyone's fine, car is totaled) but it's going to take pretty much all of my efforts to get through work today *sigh*

8 minutes ago, Jeannaisais said:

Yeah, it'll be me. I'll double check exactly what we need to do here pretty soon. Girls weekend away with mom and sis turned into a nightmare (car accident, everyone's fine, car is totaled) but it's going to take pretty much all of my efforts to get through work today *sigh*

Oh no!!!! glad you're all ok, though still... *huggles* ❤️

Oh no! Glad you all are okay. Let me know if you need help and I can set her up on 1 task.

13 minutes ago, Cairos said:

Oh no! Glad you all are okay. Let me know if you need help and I can set her up on 1 task.

Chillax..the class wont go anywhere and neither will I, it can wait. ?

@Lavandula so glad you’re flexible. I know you lol. You like to get things done fast. Lol

2 minutes ago, Cairos said:

@Lavandula so glad you’re flexible. I know you lol. You like to get things done fast. Lol

That may be, but  not when there is more important things at hand? 

1 hour ago, Lavandula said:

Oh no!!!! glad you're all ok, though still... *huggles* ❤️

40 minutes ago, Cairos said:

Thanks, I'm super thankful everyone's okay as well. It could have been SO SO SO much worse. Mom ran a red light and the guy that hit us was turning left. There was also snow involved, and ice. Mom is resting at home but I still went to work today.

Hugs! Well take care of yourself. Let me know if you need anything since I’m a nurse and also an EMT. 

11 hours ago, Shad_ said:

We have recruited The Wiggles!

Victory is within our grasp!

For sure those trolocs dunno what they're up against!

While you're here..wanna tell me something about the archers? You're supposed to be spammy, wanna comment on that? ?

Edited by Lavandula

5 hours ago, Shad_ said:

Spammy you say?  I can't imagine how 22813 posts could lead you to think that!

Meeeh...doesn't mean you're spammy, might be you're just the chatty type lol. Then you guys sertainly have some work to do to live up to your reputation..cause right now it seems the infants are spamming the tush of yah?

On 12/10/2019 at 10:56 AM, Cairos said:

Hugs! Well take care of yourself. Let me know if you need anything since I’m a nurse and also an EMT. 

So last week was crazy dealing with the aftermath of the accident and then this past week was finals at school (I give the finals and then have to grade them) AND our principal wanted proof we knew what we were doing the week we get back from break so I had to get that all planned out as well. I did get my left elbow x-rayed because it was still visibly swollen more than 24 hours after the accident so I was worried I could have a hairline fracture. Doctor didn't see any and I never got a call from the radiologist (apparently no news is good news here? weird?). Doctor said she thinks I may have bruised/over-exerted both my bicep muscle and the tendons around my elbow, thus the swelling since my arm was in motion when we got hit because I was the passenger trying to alert the driver with my left arm that hey, there's a red light there!

And, now that school is done for the semester and my elbow is finally feeling better, I have a terrible sinus headache and am certainly headed for a sinus infection (chronic sinusitis ftw? I think not....).

Thank God it's Christmas break because Lord knows I needed it after the last two weeks! 

Next big task: potty train the toddler lol Also, fingers crossed my mom didn't have anything more than bruising as she never went to get checked out....she's a physical therapist so she often self-diagnoses but she can't see her own bones....

@Lavandula how goes recruit work? I see you've started some spamming, that's always an excellent start!

Awww you really got a lot going on poor thing *hugs* yeah I tried doing the mg task  and now shad here offered me some entertainment? 

Congratulations Jea, as the archers CG!!!!!

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51adad746233186567a28

New archers drink all around! (Pssst you should hold a naming contest for that drink)

cocktail-3327242__340.jpg

Cheers for CG Jea!!!!!!! 

1 hour ago, Lavandula said:

Congratulations Jea, as the archers CG!!!!!

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51adad746233186567a28

New archers drink all around! (Pssst you should hold a naming contest for that drink)

cocktail-3327242__340.jpg

Cheers for CG Jea!!!!!!! 

Thanks @Lavandula and hmm....naming contest for the drink....I was thinking "Rose Lily" to honor the brotherhood of the lily and the brotherhood of the rose - the two avenues for archer's to take once they have chosen their regiment and are working on choosing their weapon of choice. 

8 minutes ago, Jeannaisais said:

Thanks @Lavandula and hmm....naming contest for the drink....I was thinking "Rose Lily" to honor the brotherhood of the lily and the brotherhood of the rose - the two avenues for archer's to take once they have chosen their regiment and are working on choosing their weapon of choice. 

Oooh that is beautiful! ?

On 12/21/2019 at 6:02 AM, Shad_ said:

Are you challenging me to a spam duel?!

Hey sir talkalot of the square table..I'm hungry, where's the spam? 

kk21a8e.gif

I think it will go well together with the new drink..?