DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Cairos

The Toxophilite Tavern

clayton-peterson-tavern-001.jpg

Welcome to the Toxophilite Tavern. I, Cairos the MG has brought a tavern into the Range. You must be wondering what Toxophilite means. This word means a person who is fond of or an expert at archery. So beware of those with a bow and arrow. You might never know!

*hands out flaming shots to everybody*

*harbors the first round of flaming shots and starts to down them one by one* This is my kinda tavern....the toxophilite, love it! Have you also hired us a bartender dear MG, or is that one of your many responsibilities? ? 

*brings in a very dapper archer who has a keen eye and also deadly with a bow and arrow*

I did hire you a bartender! ?

21 hours ago, Cairos said:

*brings in a very dapper archer who has a keen eye and also deadly with a bow and arrow*

I did hire you a bartender! ?

Ah perfect! And pray tell, who is this fine archer? They surely cannot be better than myself with the bow and arrow!!

17 hours ago, Illian Tear said:

Well that's good, you can't expect me to pour drinks.

Nor I, that's for sure. Drinking them is the easy part though so I'll take another round of those shots dear bartender....wherever you are....

8 minutes ago, Jeannaisais said:

Ah perfect! And pray tell, who is this fine archer? They surely cannot be better than myself with the bow and arrow!!

*nods in agreement* Jea for sure the bestest!!! (Lava no looking for mentor by self at all) *shakes head* uhuh.. 

8 minutes ago, Lavandula said:

*nods in agreement* Jea for sure the bestest!!! (Lava no looking for mentor by self at all) *shakes head* uhuh.. 

Thanks for agreeing Lav!

Now where are our shots?!

Haha, but I tend to remember all of my best times ? I'm quite good at holding these flaming shots. I have a stash of MG Brew Tea somewhere because when I was leader I was a bit against drinking......I've grown up since then and enjoy a glass of wine here and there (especially Sangria). 

Um, @Cairos we need to create a new drink - something about Sangria. It's the perfect blend of 'drink' with 'sweet' that it just has to be added to our overall drink repertoire! Don't we have a full drink list somewhere?

On 10/3/2019 at 7:20 PM, Lessa Nikia said:

Did I hear someone say Sangria?

Yep yep yep! Love that stuff! We have to make an official band drink, or at the very least claim it for the archers.

And welcome Lessa - glad you could join our tavern ? 

*tacklehugs Nikon* Welcome welcome! *hands over a long line of flaming shots* Time to get this party started!!!

On 11/19/2019 at 5:36 AM, Lavandula said:

alarm-gif-3.gif

*troloc alarm troloc alarm*

Please meet up in the wandering bard in immediately!!

@Illian Tear @Jeannaisais @Nikonis @Lessa Nikia @Thane Vakarian @Shad_

*sees alarm, sees long line of undrank flaming shots, drinks shots* You shure yoush wants my helps? *hiccups* I might be uselessh for a bit.

Crossbow has a heavier punch if you want to hit something big, but if you got time longbow is faster to shoot and you can shoot at a longer hold.

Hence you get off more shots

Edited by Liitha

um not sure he belong in here isnt he cav or something...need to go post a roll call there *nodnods*

see i am waching out for you @dicetosser1

giphy.gif

The roll call wasn't for dice he already signed it, he just need to tag along, I have no idea why..But I rather enjoy the company so why not🤗 @dicetosser1

giphy.gif

Edited by Lavandula

my my my @dicetosser1 there seems to be a lot of taverns and places to drink around the band...

We should have a Booze Cruise soon and start at one and end at another

Image result for booze cruise gif

On 11/23/2019 at 9:25 AM, Liitha said:

Here you go hon

kebab-2451112_1280.jpg

bottle-2032980_1280.jpg

Ah, yes, this did help!

On 11/24/2019 at 10:53 AM, Lavandula said:

Will one get a crossbow in the archers?

5397349-1441297464-giphy.gif

You can!

4 hours ago, Jeannaisais said: