Jump to content

DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Cairos

The Dragoon Inn

Recommended Posts

*pokes head in* Whew, safe to enter, had to make sure everyone was six feet from the door! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/9/2020 at 7:58 PM, dicetosser1 said:

a baseball flies out of nowhere going straight for Jea..

*ducks under the baseball at the last second* Really? I get hit in the head enough as it is, I don't need virtual knock-outs to boot!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/20/2020 at 3:28 AM, dicetosser1 said:

i cant help having good aim....

Helps when you're tossing at something who's head is a magnet for all flying objects. Like, no joke, if there's something in the air in the same room as me, I will probably get hit in the head. Le sigh. #life 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/30/2020 at 5:40 AM, Jeannaisais said:

Helps when you're tossing at something who's head is a magnet for all flying objects. Like, no joke, if there's something in the air in the same room as me, I will probably get hit in the head. Le sigh. #life 

 

wonders how Jea figured out she was bugged....

 

 

 

Hi Lav!  hows you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Happened one too many times for it to be a simple coincidence.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, dicetosser1 said:

Hi Lav!  hows you?

Meeeh..I'm fine, hows things down under? Looking forward to winter?

7 hours ago, Jeannaisais said:

Happened one too many times for it to be a simple coincidence.....

If it helps, I got pooped upon by a flying sea gull once..😝 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Lavandula said:

Meeeh..I'm fine, hows things down under? Looking forward to winter?

If it helps, I got pooped upon by a flying sea gull once..😝 

🤣🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Indeed! I was in a big crowd too..

 

So, for anyone up for answering:

- how far are you in the books, and who's your favorite band char?

- what are your favorite band activity (music, travel or foods) and why?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Read them all    you need to get on that btw    Fav band character obv Mat but taking him out  Nalsean 

 

Music cause I dont really travel and i cant cook

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But book four is so booooooooring *whining*

Cool! You play any instruments, or dance?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Lavandula said:

But book four is so booooooooring *whining*

Cool! You play any instruments, or dance?

 

If you're struggling with 4, Winter's Heart is really going to get you. I've always thought Winter's Heart is the slowest. The first has always been the best.

I've read through all of them once, read through 1-10 at least twice, and book 1 has gotten I believe 3 reads total now. Contemplating another read through but have so many 'to be read' books on my shelves still.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Lavandula said:

Yeah I could definitely read the first again

I will say...it's definitely worth it to make it through to the end. And vital to read everything between the beginning and the ending. How he wove everything together is just phenomenal. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/10/2020 at 7:54 PM, Lavandula said:

But book four is so booooooooring *whining*

Cool! You play any instruments, or dance?

 

HOW DARE YOU!!

 

for a long time Shadow Rising was my fav.

 

stick with it and no going back until youve finished the lot     including new spring either read that between 5 and 6 or when you get bored with Winters heart...

 

On 5/11/2020 at 12:59 AM, Jeannaisais said:

If you're struggling with 4, Winter's Heart is really going to get you. I've always thought Winter's Heart is the slowest. The first has always been the best.

I've read through all of them once, read through 1-10 at least twice, and book 1 has gotten I believe 3 reads total now. Contemplating another read through but have so many 'to be read' books on my shelves still.

 

Agreed.

shakes head  you have barely reread! i must have reread the series at least 30 times.  first book i picked up the tDR  from then on did a rearead before every book came out plus individual reads of books during the year.

 

KOD is my fav

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, dicetosser1 said:

HOW DARE YOU!!

 

for a long time Shadow Rising was my fav.

 

stick with it and no going back until youve finished the lot     including new spring either read that between 5 and 6 or when you get bored with Winters heart...

 

 

Agreed.

shakes head  you have barely reread! i must have reread the series at least 30 times.  first book i picked up the tDR  from then on did a rearead before every book came out plus individual reads of books during the year.

 

KOD is my fav

 

I found the JordanConline stuff and....it's gonna happen. Probably by the end of next week TEOTW will be cracked open in my hands once again. I did start the Count of Monte Cristo and will probably finish that one. I'm about to give up on Anne Rice's novels though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Jeannaisais said:

 

I found the JordanConline stuff and....it's gonna happen. Probably by the end of next week TEOTW will be cracked open in my hands once again. I did start the Count of Monte Cristo and will probably finish that one. I'm about to give up on Anne Rice's novels though.

 

Where are you up to with anne rice?   im waiting on another werewolves one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, dicetosser1 said:

 

Where are you up to with anne rice?   im waiting on another werewolves one

You'll be disappointed in me again. I've read Interview and The Vampire Lestat, currently attempting to get into Queen of the Damned and....it's not working for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, dicetosser1 said:

stick with it and no going back until youve finished the lot     including new spring either read that between 5 and 6 or when you get bored with Winters heart...

 

Meeeh....maybe later when I got nothing better to do (like checking my nails, rearanging the movie, cd and book shelves, count how many lenses there is in a packet..) *hides behind jea*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Lavandula said:

Meeeh....maybe later when I got nothing better to do (like checking my nails, rearanging the movie, cd and book shelves, count how many lenses there is in a packet..) *hides behind jea*

*stands aside* You may have to face us both on this one! FINISH THE BOOKS! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...