DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Cairos

The Dragoon Inn

f64ad00cc5542ef7b7d19904749f7dc4.jpg

Come one and come call! I, Cairos the MG of the Band has brought the Dragoon Inn to the stables! It’s for the Cavalry and all members of the band. I bring to you this place where you can come and relax from a hard days work. A place where you can get a bandy or two. Maybe we can see a brawl or a few! ?

*Hands our bandys to everybody*

*peeks inn* this no stable..this clearly for humans! It's  like a bomb exploded.. You can N-O-T just conjure a whole city overnight and expect Lava to be ok *shivering under a table* you need to build stables so lava can go hide with bunyan till you see it fit giving me my mentor. *begging eyes*

Dice rides Bunyan in thru the stable doors that were in the back wall.

He snags a Bandy as he heels Bunyan over to the horse sized Banbun tap 

Getting off he takes a drink and looks around  

Spotting a spot on the wall thats bare he goes and grabs the Singing Bass

Image result for singing bass

He plops down in a chair, puts his feet up on a barstool and sighs happily.

'Much Better!' he murmurs

That's what he thinks.. *obviously not seen lava under table yet* 

And go buy bass, when Cairos says lava got big mouth..*snickers*  why you get bass when you could hang lava up, and do same job for free?

*gives homemade horsie cookies to bunyan*

um...that not sound good.. It be lavas famous oat cookies with grated apple and carrots!

Edited by Lavandula

Lava is really good today, playing santa, ofcourse everyones favourite dice and fellow cavs get houswarming gifts too

For horsies:

How-to-Make-Apple-Carrot-Dog-Biscuits-4-

And for the cavs

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSubm-k5AKwNrEtf7v_pNX

XXX_9137_1316396207_1.jpg

May new home give lots of fun and happiness!

are those real cookies lol

*eyes Lav*

Hey Dicey, how are you doing? Also how are you doing Lav?

Course they are! Did I make them? No..

Lav doing better, thanks for asking☺️

And if it is about that horse, its not a mock gift, its for the cav recruits..to practice on..before getting a real horsie. See lava has been the poster child for good.. More or less?

On 9/30/2019 at 8:10 PM, Lavandula said:

That's what he thinks.. *obviously not seen lava under table yet* 

And go buy bass, when Cairos says lava got big mouth..*snickers*  why you get bass when you could hang lava up, and do same job for free?

*gives homemade horsie cookies to bunyan*

um...that not sound good.. It be lavas famous oat cookies with grated apple and carrots!

if he starts farting you are in trouble Lav

Theres a shovel just outside the doors we came in    i suggets you get it....   you may need it...

On 10/2/2019 at 6:54 AM, Lavandula said:

Course they are! Did I make them? No..

Lav doing better, thanks for asking☺️

And if it is about that horse, its not a mock gift, its for the cav recruits..to practice on..before getting a real horsie. See lava has been the poster child for good.. More or less?

We usually just have them practice on Bunyan....   still can't figure out why none of them can ride him tho....

Well now they can show they are fit for touching poor bunbun first. 

"Thank you lava, that was nice of you!"

"You're r very welcome dicey!" 

*saunters in, takes in Bunyan's offended expression*

:ohmy: *tries not to laugh* :ph34r:

omg poor Bunyan, that's terrible. I'd stand back, Lava, he may start biting off important parts of you at this rate.

I brought a present, it was lying around at the back of the stables looking dusty. Got it polished up nice again!

*whistles*

*watches the Georges come marching in with a long, wrapped item made of shiny silver metal*

*sets up Twinnie's dancing pole*:laugh:

*sends one of the Georges to fetch a Guiny*

There now *sits in Dicey's lap*  perfect! Home away from home again. 

Finally!!! Someone snuggles lava..see there is why lav and animals go better toghether, *lav scratching bunbun behind ear while feeling warm and snugg, although a little faint*

Edited by Lavandula

*settles* :tongue:

a little faint ..Lava you kill me lol :laugh: you'll be feeling more than just a little faint at that rate.

Well do you know how warm a horses body is?! And lava is chilled to the bones, the crushing is coming in second.. *lav wispers breathlessly, her face turning blue..*

Edited by Lavandula

Yes indeed I do know, having been riding horses since I was 2 years old lol. I also know you need to get yourself out of there pronto lol.

*leans over and slaps Bunyan's rump* Shift you great galoof! Squishing RR's is not allowed.

*settles back again*

Aaaand lava left out in cold again...alone..digging and chopping at frozen poopoo, looking in windows at the oldies drinking and snuggling each other..sigh pooor poor newbie lava.. *shivering and sniffles*

*facepalm* What the heck did you go outside for then? Nobody told you to do that!! lol I'm seriously starting to wonder about the sanity of these new Recruits. Get your behind back in here on the double!

3 hours ago, Taymist said:

*facepalm* What the heck did you go outside for then? Nobody told you to do that!! lol I'm seriously starting to wonder about the sanity of these new Recruits. Get your behind back in here on the double!

*pointing at dice*

1 hour ago, Illian Tear said:

Lava might not be the most... thoughtful recruit.

BIG BACKSEAT !!!

Meeh..truth be told..illians was better..got enough grace to carry out an insult making it sound politely, that was pretty epic! Lol thoughtful, snorts...*I needed that laugh*

And also should remember he's my senior in here so.. Sowwwy??

Edited by Lavandula