DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Lavandula

Let your creativity run wild..

Since the Greys are into hobbies, I thought it should have a place where people can share what they are making. 

Wheter it's art, writing, crafting, gardening, studying, crochet, baking, cooking, photography or something else entirely, share a pic and get some praise and glory.

Who knows you might even inspire someone else.

Oh thats awesome Lava! Its so cute.

That plant looks like it's thriving! I have no green fingers ... lol

Aw that looks lovely - I have a history of killing plants but I'm moving house and want to get a new one for the new place. Will need to look into hardy plants to survive my antigreen thumb!

Meh.. Lavas plant philosophy: survival of the fittest. dont spoil them to much or else they will grow fussy and week. I just water when remembering and sometimes a clunk of fertilizer, no measurements. Lol

Looking forward to see what everyone else is making ?

Edited by Lavandula

I made some brownies the other day- almost ruined them too.

I added some caramel flavour and it has one of those tips on it that only let out a drip at a time, so went *shake shake shake shake*. Then I picked up  the vanilla and almost did the same - except at the last second I checked and it *didn't* have a drip tip on, it was completly open. So I almost dumped a whole bottle of vanilla essence in them lol.

OMG how did you make those?

It's just cherry gem cookies..its basically half of a maraschino pushed down in a ball of cookie doe, super fast and super easy. And yes Dar, they are really popular in our house at least, lol

Edited by Lavandula

Hope to get well enough to take up kniting and crocheing some day got so many unfinished projects laying around

IMG_20190928_1348240-01.thumb.jpeg.d0249ea15a6c8e34a0de9b9a653b54b2.jpeg

On 9/30/2019 at 6:21 PM, Lavandula said:

IMG_30092019_182047_(375_x_500_pixel).jpg

That's brilliant!

Well...that's more or less what I haven't given away of my finnished stuff...got lots of UFOs though lol.. Thank you Elgee!

So thinking should probably try finnishing up some UFOS this upcoming week.. I've got a crochet table cloth, crochet rug, knitting dog sweater.. A couple of table runners..Yeah the list is pretty endless lol.. Might post pics later..?

Posted (edited)

artisan-macrame-wall-hanging-boho-croche

Also really wanna learn macrame so I could make something like this..(little on the sideline but yeah!)

Edited by Lavandula

I love all these projects. As a particularily crafty person, it's hard not to participate. >.> So I will anyway. 

I was playing with Resin, and did a pour on a board. I don't have a picture of it yet, but the left over resin went into some molds. Now I need to decide what I want to do with them.