DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

BT Event - ideas and help needed

Niniel

I´m thinking we could have some kind of event in October. A Festival of Light and Shadow. We haven´t done anything faction related since we became a club. Do you have any suggestions for what to do? Would you like to host a thread or a game?

Some of my ideas:

* Tubby game. I did this game years ago. Tubby is one of my very hungry baby trollocs. He will be satisfied when being fed. When satsisfied he will go to sleep. Then is when the faction having him can send him off to another faction. At a certain time he will wake up and scream and the faction that hosts him at the time will loose some arms. legs and points. Civies can have a faction of it´s own for this game.

* Spamathlon (with a theme?)

* Cage game - good vs evil characters?

* Discussion about? Something light/shadow related. Books? Films? RL? Games? 

What are your ideas? It will be an event that you can earn points to your faction and yourself. 

That is a good idea. Would you like to make the brackets and do the write ups? I don´t know how many brackets we should have since tower isn´t too active right now. But maybe if we did two matches at once? I don´t know. I thought half could be good guys and half could be evil people and then one of each group would meet in the final. What do you think about that?