DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Jea!! You are Summoned to the Jousting Arena!!

*bounces in excitement launching popcorn everywhere*

Nicely played, Dicey! Good job Bunyan! Sugar cubes for you later. 

*shares flapjack with Lii, Lava and WiFi* 

On 10/1/2019 at 5:15 AM, dicetosser1 said:

that wasnt a Book 1 Question Jea    remember the agreement? non spoiler q's from other books were ok.

You may try again if you wish.

Oh and it wasnt Market Sheran   there was a whole other village in between the two iirc   the one with the boy DF.

The village was only referred to as the village

continues to wait

Yes, I remember the agreement and I don't know the answer lol I don't even know what book to find that answer in! Probably means it's time to re-read the whole series! And I should have read closer before asking my last question so, yeah. That's all I got.

The answer he yells is Dobraine Taborwin!!

Bunyan charges forward, Dice leans forward putting every bit of muscle behind his lance, they are perfectly in sync 

Then Jea comes into range...

(in no way am i signifying Jea was found wanting   just couldn't separate the hit lol)

Getting to the end of the list  Dice turns Bunyan giving him a pat and words of praise as they head back to off aid to the fallen......

Jea tumbles off her horse after Dice's hit lands, but dusts herself off quickly and leads her horse back to the end of the line. Her confidence has waned some; however, she's ready to begin again and searching her memory for the next question. With so many books in the series, sometimes it's easy to forget various small details that have happened, especially after her Brown side took over for a while and told her reading through British literature for a few years would be a good idea.

After assessing that just her body and pride have been bruised, she re-mounts her horse and asks for a new lance from her assistant. She's somewhat ready to ask her next question and, as far as she can tell, it would be her turn to do so.

Who first tells Rand that he could be called an Aielman?

• 1 month later...

Oooooh...I see! I thought it would be x questions each and the one with most losses, well yah know..lol 

It makes sense though, who would want to get up on the horse again after getting  lanced in the tummy..?

Edited by Lavandula
On 10/5/2019 at 10:39 PM, Jeannaisais said:

Jea tumbles off her horse after Dice's hit lands, but dusts herself off quickly and leads her horse back to the end of the line. Her confidence has waned some; however, she's ready to begin again and searching her memory for the next question. With so many books in the series, sometimes it's easy to forget various small details that have happened, especially after her Brown side took over for a while and told her reading through British literature for a few years would be a good idea.

After assessing that just her body and pride have been bruised, she re-mounts her horse and asks for a new lance from her assistant. She's somewhat ready to ask her next question and, as far as she can tell, it would be her turn to do so.

Who first tells Rand that he could be called an Aielman?

Match is over when Jea hit the dirt lol

Trots Bunyan over and offers her a hand

Haha...yeah it really does make sence, don't know why I would think otherwise lol?

Well I think congratulations are in order!

For the winners:

carrot-cake-3960001_1280.jpg

And a little consolation prize for Jea:

bandage-1235337_1280.jpg

Accepts the consolation prize - I read so much that sometimes I forget key details *shrugs* I guess that means in some ways it's always a new adventure even when I re-read a text (unless it's the ones I'm teaching and there's no way I could get away with teaching Wheel of Time in the high school setting.....but Gatsby - got most of that down; The Crucible, same scenario; Hamlet - love it and know a lot of by memory now; need to add in some new texts every once in a while!)