DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Favourite cosmere book?

blank

For me, It was actually Warbreaker. This may just be that it's one of the Cosmere books I reread most recently, but I liked the magic system a lot, and the content was quality.

After that, probably TFE, then Oathbringer. But I have to say, from what I've heard of Stormlight 4, it's shaping up to be my favorite by far.

On 9/9/2019 at 5:41 PM, Elaevia said:

I love mistborn era 2 most. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure that Stormlight is what he will be remembered for, and it is brilliant, but it's not as easy to digest lol

I like the way era 1 has been built on, and Wax and Wayne have some of my favourite interactions

On 9/9/2019 at 8:41 PM, Illian Tear said:

I agree with Elaevia, I liked Mistborn Era 2 a lot more than 1, Elantris, and Warbreaker.

I have to say, agree to disagree here guys, I definitely prefer the more traditional fantasy type books Sanderson does over the more humourous ones. 

That being said, I still love the other ones, I am actually currently rereading Alloy of Law and having an absolute blast!

On 9/11/2019 at 11:59 PM, Ark1002 said:

For me, It was actually Warbreaker. This may just be that it's one of the Cosmere books I reread most recently, but I liked the magic system a lot, and the content was quality.

After that, probably TFE, then Oathbringer. But I have to say, from what I've heard of Stormlight 4, it's shaping up to be my favorite by far.

Really? I'm trying to keep away from Stormlight 4 spoilers. I know the flashback sequence protagonist/s and I keep up to date with the writing speed but other than that I want to  know as little as possible to get the full effect!

3 hours ago, blank said:

I have to say, agree to disagree here guys, I definitely prefer the more traditional fantasy type books Sanderson does over the more humourous ones. 

That being said, I still love the other ones, I am actually currently rereading Alloy of Law and having an absolute blast!

Really? I'm trying to keep away from Stormlight 4 spoilers. I know the flashback sequence protagonist/s and I keep up to date with the writing speed but other than that I want to  know as little as possible to get the full effect!

the only thing I'll say is it's a Singer (the Parshendi for those who don't recognize the name) book, and will show us a lot about them

• 2 years later...

The first Mistborn era will always be my favorite since they were the first Sanderson books that I read after he finished the Wheel of Time.

Sazed's arc is just perfect. I don't think I have ever appreciated a resolution like that one before - but to be fair I haven't read all of his books yet 😆

Edited by DELTA