DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Mark R Mitchell

Should Elayne take over Mins role? Spoilers!

I won't watch one minute of this series beyond the realization that she wasn't included - if that is what is occurring.   

This isn't something that I am giving a knee-jerk reaction about... I am willing to allow artistic license to a degree as well as changes necessary for change of medium, but dropping her character is way outside the degree I'm willing to go or accept as needed due to medium. 

3 hours ago, 2RiversFan said:

I won't watch one minute of this series beyond the realization that she wasn't included - if that is what is occurring.   

This isn't something that I am giving a knee-jerk reaction about... I am willing to allow artistic license to a degree as well as changes necessary for change of medium, but dropping her character is way outside the degree I'm willing to go or accept as needed due to medium. 

I can understand that sentiment.

I'd only suggest to give the first season a chance, as it's possible that if they don't cast her in season 1, they will/might in Season 2. (She has like 1 appearance in Book 1, but becomes more of a character in book 2.. Same with Elayne.)