DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Arie

NaNoWriMo 2019

ugh.. its so pretttyyyyyy It's a nice upgrade from the old, though the style may take a tick to get used to. 

I think my favorite thing is highlighting a specific project. The cute images for books based on the genre is a nice touch.

https://nanowrimo.org/participants/aubrey-queen

FINALLY it's my pen name! ?

I'm wondering if they'll let third party apps hook into the api all year round, that would be one incentive to use Dabble everyday despite it not being the best choice for my work flow tho I do love it

It did let dabble update my word count last year (and the year before that). what sort of hook up are you looking to have?

Dabble is now my go-to. the 50% of is an excellent incentive to hit the 50k.

Oh I have dabble.  I have regular conversations with Jacob about the development of it (having one now).

I'm looking to have dabble update my year round projects not just nano... because they track all year round, if Dabble hooks in I'd go back to using it provided I could import my work (which is what I'm talking to Jacob about potential future freelancing on the weekends)

That is pretty awesome. Let him know that I love his program. I've gone through 8 different programs and this one has been worth the most money and the most useful to me. ?

will do.

I love dabble, but it doesn't fit my work flow.  I REALLY need the ability to share my work on the fly without handing out my password.  I have an alpha reader who reads each scene as I write it, and it's IMPORTANT that she has read and edit access lol at least on a per save basis.

I'd adore to have project's that i can collaborate without needed Google.

One Month till NaNo starts.

Who's planning?  Who's still on the fence?

The new site is pretty, the forums are slow as molasses in the winter but they are pretty nice too when they work.  I do love discourse.

I'm actually writing my story  now, I'll probably still be writing it in November, or moving on to another one.  We'll see.  I'm taking this time to let my editting sit and soak while I do this.  And then I'll be on editing in January full bore (I hope that December will see it but I can't tell December is always rather busy)

I am planning to do it. The time is now to start outlines! I just have to decide on an idea. Lol 

I have no outline for what I'm doing right now and into NaNo.  I have a bunch of tropes and ideas to throw into it though.  The joys of High School relived through my MC and his love lol.  Sadly this is the story they are hyped up about so high school it is lol.

I'm on the fence - I've always wanted to do NaNo, and this year I'll probably actually have the time... but as usual, I can't think of a story idea that inspires me enough to write! 

?

I tend to get inspiration paralysis this time of year. I know it is from overthinking and not just doing. 

that's sorta why I started writing my NaNo project when I was excited about it.  I've found that I don't finish if I've been waiting all october to do it.  Lose the excitement.

So I always have two projects, one that I can do and one that I can continue if I need to in November to get my word count

It's not exactly NaNo esque but it's the only way I can function and win.

I have always been a hard-core traditionalist on starting at midnight. However, with Inktober weighing just as much and feeling less confident in that, it's becoming a new kind of anxiety (for the second year). It's almost as if I have to pick one or the other to really focus on, which makes NaNo planning impossible, or at least is now stressing me out.. 

And then I focus on a hobby that has nothign to do with either. *pats herself on the head* Yeesh.... Balance and discipline are so hard on self-motivated projects.

hehe.  Which is why my writing takes priority over learning how to draw or even on doing the coding projects I really want to do that will essentially help my writing lol. 

The plight of those with too many hobbies ?

That is 100% why I am ready to be done with my day job. There are so many fun things I want to be doing and not enough hours in the day!! 

I often wish I could go without sleep. Lol *guzzles more coffee*

I'd love to be able to split my time between writing and coding.... drawing will never be a go to topic as much as I want to be able to draw my characters.  I'll just have to commission someone to do it.