DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Nynaeve

Yellow Empire - world domination

9 hours ago, Lavandula said:

Do you mean like ben's puzzles or jigsaw puzzles? I like Ben's puzzles but I just LOVE jigsaw puzzles! We have a huge table (95 inches or 115 if extension is on) we often have a puzzle out on the half we don't use for eating lol. I would love a 3d puzzle but I find them all so boring, it's usually big ben, and the Eiffel tower?

Jigsaw mostly for us too. The kids have a few and currently I'm working on a Thomas Kinkade one, next will be a Thomas Kinkade Disney version. 

Dearest yellows thank you all for welcoming me into your ajah, and especially thank you to kaylee? I was very excited to visit cause I really like the yellows focus, it is very important to me. I must say although I find your humor all kind of funny, I know I'm not as cool as world domination myself lol, but I'm very happy and proud to see I got other tings in common with you yellows, or at least one yellow? I'll be back! ? *grouphugs the yellows*

*waggle* You are a joy and your jounrey is very entertaining to watch. ❤️ Have fun and i'll stalk you around!

23 hours ago, Lavandula said:

Dearest yellows thank you all for welcoming me into your ajah, and especially thank you to kaylee? I was very excited to visit cause I really like the yellows focus, it is very important to me. I must say although I find your humor all kind of funny, I know I'm not as cool as world domination myself lol, but I'm very happy and proud to see I got other tings in common with you yellows, or at least one yellow? I'll be back! ? *grouphugs the yellows*

Ah thanks hun. *huggles* we enjoyed having you. Sorry I wasn't around more. 

1 minute ago, Lavandula said:

Thank you! Whatcha talking about more lol? I think you were around plenty, I learned lots from you ?

Lol I try but sometimes I can't get online regularly. 

On 12/31/2019 at 7:04 AM, Arie said:

*waggle* You are a joy and your jounrey is very entertaining to watch. ❤️ Have fun and i'll stalk you around!

It's going to be a bumpy ride!? 

Thank you!❤️ entertaining.. *snickering* that is very diplomatic of you?

Feel free to tell me if you have any  words of wisdom/advice, I value your oppinion.

Be you and trust your instincts and heart! ?