DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Nynaeve

Yellow Empire - world domination

1 hour ago, Kaylee said:

I know I'm not old, just feel like it sometimes lol

True, haha.. Your not alone?interesting..how did this happen...*points at twin posts*

Edited by Lavandula

On 11/26/2019 at 4:45 AM, Lavandula said:

30 is not old, and neither is 36?

that is outdated from when 40s where ancient and 50s were prehistoric, and people barely lived past 60s.. Now people live to 80-100 then every age group has to be elongated, it's only logical (right whites?)??

On 11/26/2019 at 5:27 AM, Kaylee said:

I know I'm not old, just feel like it sometimes lol

Also I am getting much better at Crosswords now...and one of my knees has started cracking when I crouch down hahaha

6 hours ago, Maera said:

Also I am getting much better at Crosswords now...and one of my knees has started cracking when I crouch down hahaha

Well.. *nods to the crosswords* I got this thumb that is clicking everytime I bend it...?

29 minutes ago, Lavandula said:

Well.. *nods to the crosswords* I got this thumb that is clicking everytime I bend it...?

Just pretend it sounds like this...

giphy.gif

10 minutes ago, Maera said:

Just pretend it sounds like this...

giphy.gif

Ooooh...clickedy click...there you go, we not old our bodies has just developed a better sence of musical skills...we should start an orchestra!

On 11/28/2019 at 4:04 AM, Lavandula said:

Ooooh...clickedy click...there you go, we not old our bodies has just developed a better sence of musical skills...we should start an orchestra!

Lol yes

On 11/29/2019 at 4:43 PM, Lavandula said:

Oooh we sure are looking good!?

And look at all the weight I've lost ?

19 hours ago, JamesBrown said:

Too bony for my taste, but your mileage may vary.

I bet we would make a tasty broth?

Although James might be on to something.. Have some cookies.

macarons-4049471_1280.jpg

Edited by Lavandula

*water the poor neglected plants*

tenor.gif?itemid=5246572

Did your mommys and daddies live ya alone for too long? Poor little ones! No worries auntie lava is here, yes she is. Oh was that good? Was little planty thirsty? Gooochigoo.. 

*talking to the plants* well now that you got water...you know mother said that yellow is always fun..you wouldn't want to make a liar out of mumsy dearest? *sees plants shaking their flower* I thought so! That means PAAAAAAARTYYYY in the yellows!!!!! Everyone's invited? 

tenor.gif?itemid=7391218

18 hours ago, Lavandula said:

Hey does the yellows enjoy any games? 

Yes! I really enjoy some card games (Cards against humanity, Solitaire, Oh Hell, Golf, Rummy, etc) some board games (monopoly, Trouble, Sequence, etc and honestly a lot of them lol) I like Wii games like Family Game Night series, Wii party, Wii party U, Mario party series, Mario Karts, etc)

16 hours ago, Lavandula said:

*talking to the plants* well now that you got water...you know mother said that yellow is always fun..you wouldn't want to make a liar out of mumsy dearest? *sees plants shaking their flower* I thought so! That means PAAAAAAARTYYYY in the yellows!!!!! Everyone's invited? 

tenor.gif?itemid=7391218

Woo hoo party! 

15 hours ago, Kaylee said:

Yes! I really enjoy some card games (Cards against humanity, Solitaire, Oh Hell, Golf, Rummy, etc) some board games (monopoly, Trouble, Sequence, etc and honestly a lot of them lol) I like Wii games like Family Game Night series, Wii party, Wii party U, Mario party series, Mario Karts, etc)

I like solitaire too, and uno, other than that I prefer board games, we got a whole cabinet filled lol. Closes thing we have to wii is a karaoke machine haha, but that wii party seemed fun on YouTube? 

13 hours ago, Lavandula said:

I like solitaire too, and uno, other than that I prefer board games, we got a whole cabinet filled lol. Closes thing we have to wii is a karaoke machine haha, but that wii party seemed fun on YouTube? 

I like Uno too. ? I also like karaoke! 

We also like puzzles

On 12/25/2019 at 12:00 AM, Kaylee said:

I like Uno too. ? I also like karaoke! 

We also like puzzles

Do you mean like ben's puzzles or jigsaw puzzles? I like Ben's puzzles but I just LOVE jigsaw puzzles! We have a huge table (95 inches or 115 if extension is on) we often have a puzzle out on the half we don't use for eating lol. I would love a 3d puzzle but I find them all so boring, it's usually big ben, and the Eiffel tower?