DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Mashiara Sedai

Ice Skating Christmas Recital

I'm going to perform in my first ice skating recital!  My class (the advanced adult/teen group) decided we want to do a group act!  There'll be five of us (or so) and we're still in the early stages of decided what we're going to do (music, costumes, etc.) but I'm very excited we agreed to do it!

It's just for fun and no pressure, but I'm still nervous thinking about it.  They other students are 15-16-year-olds, and I'm 35.  *LOL*  They look amazing and I'm trying not to fall over.  Still, it'll be fun and exciting and I can't wait!  We might even have our first practice this Saturday!

Here’s me practicing a single twizzle while the assistant instructor does a million!  *lol*

Also check out my Tai’shar Malkier jacket! ❤️

Cool.. And got to start small all have to learn lol..think your doing good. I got skates the other year, got on them just a couple times so would not be able to do anything like that

We had our first practice today!  It went awesome!  My coach finalized the music and we learned the first ten seconds of the program.  Lol.  We talked about later elements, but we went through the first few seconds four or five times—once with music—and it was nerve racking!  I’ve got no confidence in this regard and I’m going to have to practice like crazy to get that confidence for the show!

Happy belated, and practise will help, am sure you will do just fine. Nerves just there to help us focus and pull together when it really counts ?

Here’s a spin.  I can go faster, I’m just terrified I’m going to break all my bones.

Building up my comfort on the ice and my confidence on the ice is my goal for the next two months!

Claps her hands in aplause 

Looks really good to me, way to go *high five*