DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome Garalath!

Niniel

We haven’t been good at posting welcome threads since we moved, but let’s change that. 

Welcome me to the BT, @Garalath. Tell us all about yourself. Who is your favourite asha’man? Do your voices agree with each other? Cake or ice cream? 

Someone will soon get you some tainted brownies. Take it easy with them, the taint might be too much when you are not used to them. ? 

Edited by Niniel

Thanks for the welcome @Niniel I am currently on deployment for the USN so I won't be super active for a bit until we get home but I gotta say Flinn is my favorite Asha'man with his ability to heal things that even Aes Sedai can't along with his good character development over his stay with Perrin. Much prefer ice cream over cake because as we all know the time honored tradition is that the cake is a lie of course.

Greetings, Garalath!

I'm Tress, the current Light faction leader hereabouts.  

Cindy here is our resident chef, and it's likely you will gain 10 pounds looking at the things she posts because dang, i'm craving a brownie sundae now.

So what did the voices in your head tell you to do most recently?