DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Donkeypoo and pink feathers

Liitha

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I gathered... it do be needing fixing, looks around.. We need roped and um ducktape and some big nay huuuuge sacks and then we go fetch someone yes? And then tie them down here with ribbons and sash so they can not go again

But they need to stay... too hm oooh glue, but no glue here

Oooh cook glue what makes good glue

Thinks  people that makes you stay ok I think I got idea for recepie, a day of @Nynaeve and a blob of @Verbal32, hm a sprinkle of @Nargbert.. You got anything? Add it in and let's stir then hide behind that rock over there in case it goes 'splody

Edited by Liitha

Oh too late for that. Nargy stank has settled on you and it doesnt wash out. Just ask Liitha or Nyna, it hangs around.  Just sniff them, they have been covered by it for years!

You will walk into a room, wondering who's feet smell so bad... turns out its you...  sitting in a meeting and wondering who farted... wait, that's just you... other trollocs will give you the stink eye because you got the coveted narg smell on you!  Soon even freshly washed laundry will smell odd because you are so used to the smell.

Or so Narg been told. Sense of smell burned out long ago!