DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Cairos

What are you cooking/eating today?

Today I just chose a random recipe, so I'm currently making Jamaican corn meal porridge for breakfast. Sounded interesting enough?

Edited by Lavandula
Cooking fell trough over to other news..

So since fam couldn't get home today, because of transportation trouble.. I got more time on my hands than I thought so..

I'm making sushi, some korean pancake thingys, and kimchi fried rice ( I am so excited I can't even tell yah I've wanted to try and make kimchi so long and finally did it so yeah!!!) And miso soup (I love miso soup)

Today I'm making vegetarian tacos and some healthy snacks, coconut macaroons with dark chocolate, and chocolate clusters all sugarfree, for candy tonight and also for the coming week, since I have a big sweet tooth😄

We wanted something easy today. A veggie plate with broccoli, green onions, grape tomatoes, pickles, kalamata olives, and spinach dip. Plus crackers and cheese as well as slices of roast beef and turkey with crusty bread for sandwiches. Chips.

I made crossiants for the first time today.

I know the areas I want to improve but they weren't as difficult as I thought and omg I am so proud of myself

20200216_193244.jpg

Oh my world! You should be proud, they look so fluffy and yummy😋 I also baked a little today (Sunday are meal prep day), pizza rolls. I like to pack them for lunch with sallad on the side.

Oh wow I love croissants! I had a chocolate one for the first time the other day, which was divine. You're serious that it wasn't so difficult?

nice  pizza rolls sound good too @Lavandula

I used this recipe @Elgee

https://bakingamoment.com/easy-homemade-croissant-recipe/

you sliver the butter and mix it in to the dry ingredients, then add the wet. you still have to chill it a bit and roll and fold a few times, but there is no rolling a big slab of butter out or anything. Gives you lots of flakeyness pretty easily.

when I get these right I'm going to add chocolate too 🙂

On 2/17/2020 at 2:48 PM, Elaevia said:

when I get these right I'm going to add chocolate too 🙂

I'm coming over to your place.