DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Cairos

What are you cooking/eating today?

What did you cook today for breakfast, lunch, or dinner? Also if you didn’t cook, what did you eat for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.

So today I had chipotle for dinner because I didn’t make any dinner. 

One of my muscles acting up so what I managed to grab the fastest in store so I could get out of there and off my feet again

So banana and wrap with salmon. 

Yum! I made crispbread with hummus. Haven't planned any dinner but.. *opens fridge* ..I guess pasta pesto with shrimps will do.

Yesterday, I made a big salad for my lunches for the next couple of days. And I made up some infused water. I keep that in the fridge all the time now. 

Leftover chicken done in a mayonaise & chutney sauce with sweet potato and rice and mixed veggies.

Today I made some ground turkey with onions with a Korean bbq sauce and I also made a beef stew with veggies in Korean bbq sauce. Both has a side of white rice. 

So much good food in here, yum! I'm making pizza, american style with lots of bacon and minced meat. And for dessert chocolate mousse (it's mainly made of bananas and avocado, but hush, that's our secret!) 

Yeah, haven't had any complaints, and the chocolate powder hides the colour so no one's the wiser.. *winks*

It's not exactly food, but today I'm listening to music and "cooking" green tea with ginger and a hint of mint. Ofcours in a busy day I would use finished tea bags, but every now and then you should treat yourself with the good stuff.  

Ohhh I never had green tea with ginger and some mint. That sounds good.

Its amazing! Ok, I have this ting for green tea so I might not be totally unbiased. I would like to go to Japan just to try real matcha.. Anyways, I need good ideas for tomorrows dinner, so please post people! 

Today I just grabbed some oats with almond milk and fruits for breakfast, and lunch so far has been half a cup of cold green tea..

It's baking day, got one jelly cake in the fridge, currently working on a chocolate cake, and got something else that I probably will have to do tonight. I normally love a good baking day, but inbetween I have to play taxi driver.. 

I love baking. I made banana chocolate chip muffins the other day. Super easy and super fast to make. My favorite things to bake are apple pie and sweet potato or pumpkin pie. 

its a dessert pie. I usually add like sugar usually brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla, eggs, and some milk. I usually make mini tarts and make it like finger food. I make them for the holidays like Thanksgiving or Christmas.

Oh yeah, today i made ground turkey with mixed veggie in a little hamburger patty and fried it on the skillet. Had it with some rice. Missing some other seasonings which i forgot to put. I need to add soy sauce and sesame oil.

Edited by Cairos

I love SP and pumpkin pie.  I will eat apple, it's good and all but my favorite is simple chocolate cream or chocolate mousse, then Pecan Pie.  I remember the holidays *Thanksgiving and Christmas* when I was deemed old enough----around 4-6 maybe younger  :wink: by my mom to actually help with the HOLIDAY BAKING.  It started out small of course: just stirring the ingredients to what my mom deemed the worst and most important of the pie/cookie baking adventure......THE DOUGH....   ❤️  My mom hated making and rolling the dough.  Everything had to be made by scratch though.....That is until she had my younger sisters....then it was cheating all the way.....ready made pie crusts, ready made apple and pumpkin pie fillings (I hated peeling and coring the apples *probably why I am not so fond of apple pie  ?  * ), then store bought pies.  Granted the extended family left for greener pastures and the in-laws died or got really old...uh vise versa that....  :rolleyes:  and her kids flew the coop, me included and SHE got oldER.   Love ya, mom.  :wink:  Anyway, I miss all that cooking.  *sigh*

So, what I've eaten so far today was:  

BRKFST:

3 EGGS, OVER MEDIUMISH, 2 EGGS SCRAMBLED (JUST A GUESS),  1 1/2 PIECES OF TOAST WITH PB AND JELLY, OUTDATED CHOBANI STRAWBERRY GREEK YOGURT, CORN FLAKES W/ YELLOW SUGAR AND SOY MILK, BANANA, TEA WITH 2 YELLOW SUGAR.

WOW DIDN'T REALIZE HOW MUCH IT IS TILL I WROTE IT DOWN....

LUNCH:

2 HOT DOGS W/ BUN, KETCHUP AND RELISH (1 PK EACH),  COTTAGE CHEESE AND FRUIT PLATE, LEMON PUDDING, WATER, TEA W/ 2 YELLOW SUGARS.  

*drooling* yuuum! Shouldn't have read about wifi(?)s delicious meals before eating.. *tummy rumbling, while rummaging through fridge and freezer* 

Bread for breakfast, and fish for what I call lunch and they dinner, so got some type of prunesoup with oats in for desert

Lucky you! Good to hear they're feeding you well. I had three crisp breads for Breakfast and tons of bad coffee for dessert, the lunch took a hike, and it's almost dinner time. *feeling sorry for self* 

Ohhh Dar...how did it taste? I want to try white bean burger!

Fridge porrige with peanutbutter and honey is the best ?

The rest sounds interesting too.