DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Elaevia

Today I.....

10 hours ago, Phaedra said:

Where you coming from? I'm in San Antone, fellow Texan 😍.

I'm the opposite direction, near Dallas.  Although I love San Antonio. Wouldn't mind living there one day, I think.

Edited by JamesBrown

Today, I went swimming and to PT. Now I’m watching football.

Today I have my second rehearsal...praying to the lords of Kobol my knee holds up!

12 hours ago, JamesBrown said:

I'm the opposite direction, near Dallas.  Although I love San Antonio. Wouldn't mind living there one day, I think.

I go up to Dallas on a regular basis (this year is an exception) for both work and family. I love it there :).

Today I am going horseback riding! My instructor was on vacation last week, so I'm excited to get back at it.

Yay phaedra! We went yesterday and we rode on very steep and muddy woods.. I felt sorry for horsey and gave him pretty loose rains wich ofcourse led to me having a bruiced tigh to show for it😄 

Today and now, I’m walking into the Er for another shift! Let’s save some lives!

Well...you can save some life and I will find a cute applause gif for yah, how bout that? 😃 go cairos! 

ApprehensiveMaleBeagle-size_restricted.g

Today I’m planning to clean and organize my office. And eat a bunch of crap food because it’s cheat day 😄.

Today I was able to sit down on my tushy THREE times! 😲 and tomorow I'm going to ride again and the new series, enola holmes, starts yey!!! 

Today, I'm going grocery shopping. Not my favorite thing to do.

Today I went riding again that horsey is such a lovely mix of naughty and cuddly😍 now I'm hungry (did I mention I ❤my new riding boots?) and are making pork tenderloin with some carrots romanesco, baked potatoes and pears and chantarelle sauce yum! *drools at oven*

Today I'm working on a new Points System for y'all ... 😘

Today I get to go to the doctor to check out my knee. I'm sad it's been bothering me, but I'm hopeful that it's nothing major.

On 9/25/2020 at 1:38 PM, Elgee said:

Today I'm working on a new Points System for y'all ... 😘

bef955d79d64f70c4c51df9e4d2d410c.gif

8 hours ago, Lavandula said:

How did it go?

Well, the doctor wants to see if it gets better with going easy on it over the next couple of weeks. She's not ruling out a torn meniscus, as there are certain things that point in that direction, but there are other things that don't, so she wants to give it some time before ordering an MRI. So we'll see!

I hope it heals quickly and isn't anything serious. 

Today I found out my new grandbaby to be is a boy! His name will be Noah. 

Edited by LilyElizabeth

Awww that's such a pretty name🤗 hope everything is going better for the mommy.

Today was a very stressful and painfull day but tomorow I'll go horse riding so I'm happy still😃

Today, I went swimming and took the dogs to the dog park.

That sounds lovely Ryrin! 

Today we have such a bad weather I fear my trainer will call off the horseriding if it doesn't clear up a bit... 

Today I found out I have Covid 19. I'm sick, but not hospitalisation worthy sick.