DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Elaevia

Today I.....

Today I ran the first 5k that I've done for ages. It might be 18 months since I did that distance, and 6 months since I've done anything close to it. I'm at least 10 minutes off my personal best, but really proud that I managed thw distance.

thanks 🙂

Today I am doing thaf 'opening the fridge, seeing nothing appealing, closing fridge, opening fridge again' thing.

Today, I am going to the lake for swimming and a BBQ. It’s my youngest son’s birthday.

Good going, Via!

Today I am going to clean out my garage and get one of the cars into it. The HOA wants me to. 😛

Today, I am heading out for a bike ride.

Today, I cleaned my garage in 1 1/2 hours (everyone pitched in) and bought and installed a new shower head, plus made a trip to the grocery store. I'm done.

Wow!!!

Today, I went on a 10 mile bike ride.

On 7/25/2020 at 11:22 PM, Dar'Jen Ab Owain said:

You can do it, Lily.

Today I'm starting a re-read of WoT and taking notes. I'm watching for clothing references.

sooooo - you going to be copying out the whole books then? lol

what are you looking out for, anything in particular?

Today I actually got my behind out of bed and have been for a short run before work

Not the "whole" book, but there's definitely a lot of clothing references. I'm wanting to design a resource for regional clothing. I really want to design an Illian dress, and so that inspired this.

Today was a very long day for "work", but I survived. Glad you got a short run in.

7 minutes ago, Dar'Jen Ab Owain said:

Not the "whole" book, but there's definitely a lot of clothing references. I'm wanting to design a resource for regional clothing. I really want to design an Illian dress, and so that inspired this.

Today was a very long day for "work", but I survived. Glad you got a short run in.

It would be amazing to have that!

On 8/1/2020 at 4:20 PM, LilyElizabeth said:

Today my daughter and I are going to meet a dog that may or may not come home with us. 

did it come home with you?