DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Elaevia

Today I.....

Sounds like fun!

Today I am getting the rest of my furniture (what used to be my mom's) from my brother's house. 

Last night, I put together a bookshelf that I bought. Today I get to sort through my books and fill it up!

Nothing like a new bookshelf, just waiting to be filled.

Twenty years of working in a bookstore makes me a nut for keeping my books properly shelved.

I've never worked in a bookstore, but I'm a nut for the same thing. The Harry Potter books got the place of honor. 

Today I cleared out some steam..feels good

5 hours ago, Liitha said:

Today I cleared out some steam..feels good

I don't know what that means.

Like leting steam out of the ketle, lol, you get stuff out and unload, so there is less preasure left inside

I've never heard it phrased that way, but it makes sense. And yes, it usually does feel good.

Today I got to do something really great at work. I was able to make a client feel supported, which she hasn't felt in months. Without going into detail, her life has been a living hell. 

That's awesome, Lily. I'm sure it was a blessing for her.

Today I had a caller that would not listen and I had to connect to a supervisor. Normally I can speculate situations, but no matter what I tried, it was not enough. It upset me. But then I reminded myself I did what I could, and some people are unreasonable, and I have no control over that.

yeah sometimes its better to let someone else deal with it 

today i got down to using some old skills i been preping to use but didnt conect to a task, when i got going on task a couple days ago i realized this was nothing difficult really as i learned the principles in school just used on another situation so it was just retouching old skills

today I have a headache that is making me really tired, so I don't have the energy to do the things I want to do

Today I am on day two of a headache - time to break out the codeine based pain killers I think!

Today I relaxed from our trip to the lake yesterday.

That’s really special! 

Congratulations to you and your family! It must have been strange with corona restrictions, but also so special and precious in these times, with such a selebration of love🤗 

Today, i'm at work right now in the ED checking DM lol