DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Elaevia

Today I.....

5 hours ago, Elaevia said:

Today I am wishing all my DM family a lovely Christmas

Hope you'll have a wonderful Christmas too elaevia?

today i am very greatful for painkillers. without them I would ha e probably gone back to bed, but my headache is gone so I cam actually do something with my weekend

Flying across the Atlantic to Edinburgh today.  Woke up at 5:45 am this morning, got to Newark half an hour ago, and am trying to figure out what to do between now and 8 pm, when my plane to Edinburgh leaves.  Fun stuff.

Today I decided I'm going to take a personal day tomorrow...AND DO WHAT I WAAANT 😄

On 1/23/2020 at 9:09 AM, Maera said:

Today I decided I'm going to take a personal day tomorrow...AND DO WHAT I WAAANT 😄

good on you, I took of earlier from work so got earlier weekend...was nice too

Today I bought the ingredients needed to eat better. I bought stuff for sandwiches, that I like to put spinach and tomatoes in, and salads, both for my work lunches. I've been doing fast food every day. Now, I will only do it twice a week. It's a start. 

Today I am doing online homework for my BSN.

Today I am playing with a new special bequeathed gift from my Grandfather (hoping to play him some tunes whilst I am lucky enough to still have him around) - it was has fathers and we all enjoy playing different interests - might have to bring it out around the band campfires after a few drinks at the mothers skirts 😉

accordion.jpg

On 2/2/2020 at 12:47 AM, LilyElizabeth said:

Today I looked at a house. I'm putting in an offer. 

Congrats

Today I had a bad day at work and I can home and made some nachos and it cheered me up immensely.