DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Today I.....

Today I am working in the ER. Started off crazy and now its not bad. 

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Today, I finished my last writing project for the school year. All that is left is an exam that I will take Wednesday evening. It doesn't matter how I do on it. I'll still pass, and that's the goal at

On 2/7/2021 at 12:49 PM, Cairos said:

Today I am working in the ER. Started off crazy and now its not bad. 

*Snuggles her Little Brother*

Today I trimmed my own hair.

And because I'm a klutz,  my own knuckle too. Cut a piece right out of it 🙄

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

what did you do with all your lemon juice @Ryrin?

Today I signed another 12 month tenancy, which is a relief as our last agreement had actaully expired at the end of last week, and I was a mite worried they wouldn't want to renew.

Today i am having brunch with some of my coworkers from the hospital. Also i will be going to Costco to go shopping.

On 4/12/2021 at 12:23 PM, Elaevia said:

what did you do with all your lemon juice @Ryrin?

Today I signed another 12 month tenancy, which is a relief as our last agreement had actaully expired at the end of last week, and I was a mite worried they wouldn't want to renew.

I freeze it into ice cubes. Then I take the cubes and put them in a freezer bag. When I want to make lemonade, I pull them out. I had a ton of lemons. They are Meyer lemons and I like them the best. Meyer lemons are native to China and they are a cross between a lemon and a mandarin orange. It looks like a lemon. It has lots of juice and is not as tart as a regular lemon.

Today I started a new painting.

They really are!

Today, I went swimming, out to lunch, and shopping.

i got my 1st shot today. i've had a busy busy week so I self-care loved on myself with a 4$ decadent sugar cookie. it was worth it.

Today, I finished my last writing project for the school year. All that is left is an exam that I will take Wednesday evening. It doesn't matter how I do on it. I'll still pass, and that's the goal at this point. Just end it! I need summer break so badly. 

Congrats Lily Sedai! 

Today I make cinnamon rolls for my uncle and hopefully will make a red velvet crepe cake before dinner.