DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Today I.....

5 hours ago, Phaedra said:

Today, I'm gonna go for a run outside. Temps have dropped finally, so no more sketchy gym!

Sounds lovely!!! I prefer outdoor working out too☺

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, good on ya! You've motivated me to do the same! haha i usually grab a 3.5mile loop and listen to an audiobook. Got tons to go through now, thanks to you fine folks 🙂 Hope yer run was as good as mine will be!

I think I might be able to read a little tonight, I'll try at least, it will be nice my brain feels like it's dying slowly without reading for so long lol😝

Today, I’m sitting in the backyard, reading and watching the dove pair and the California Scrub Jay.

Had to search it up to know what it was, that is so pretty! I never saw any type if jay birds at all. Maybe when we move although not your Californin blue though.. 

4 hours ago, Lavandula said:

Had to search it up to know what it was, that is so pretty! I never saw any type if jay birds at all. Maybe when we move although not your Californin blue though.. 

It really is. We have a wild bird feeder in the back.

I had a birdfeeder when I lived in an apartment, straight outside my living room window, both my dog and I, loved to birdwatch, it was like a big screen tv show, and in the end the dog could lay on the window sill without them reacting. So exciting when you get a new bird you haven't seen before, and may even have to look it up in the bird book!

Today, I read about Collecting (horse riding). It's something I've started working on in my lessons, so I wanted to know more about it. Lava, have you done collection?

Today I am opening and closing the kitchen cupboards to see whats in there, even though I know whats int here and won't have changed in the last thirty seconds

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I want to get to peanut butter cookies, but I don't know if I will have time. Today I spent taking my daughter to a dealership where there is a car she wants. We're waiting to hear back on the financing. And grocery shopping. 

Tomorrow, I'm baking more pumpkin bread and maybe some gingerbread and cookies. We'll see how long I last. 

Today, i get ready to send the three Elves on the Shelves back into the Abyss!!! And prep for an amazing morning, filled with presents and joy and probably disappointment haha JK

Today I put Chocolate Cherry Bailey's in my chocolate cherry flavored coffee. And it's still morning. It's the last frakking day of 2020, it's raining and cold, so why the hell not.

Edited by Phaedra

Today, I am getting a crown for my back molar. Fun. Then I'm going to run 4-5 miles afterward.

• 3 weeks later...