DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Elaevia

Today I.....

am starting a new Today I thread!??

Today I am also getting distracted and lurking in all sorts of casting discussions across the internet, and am fed up of work!

Today I ...

Am just fed up with trying to sort out my mom's affairs. Red tape is insane.

Today I've been really getting stuck into these new boards. The Ajah boards make it feel more like home!

I just got home from a massage therapy appointment.  No chatty receptionist this time, but I can feel my RIGHT HIP'S MOVING!  I didn't think that was POSSIBLE!  My right arm's down, my right hand's open, my shoulders are straight--that all started happening by May, if thing's weren't finished yet.  But the hiked hip might be coming down!!!!

Vicky says if we succeed in this and my leg comes down fully again, I might have a bit of trouble walking for a few days after, but I'm fine with a couple of days in bed if this works.  

(For those who don't know:  Head injury, age 3, lost the function of right arm and my right knee was too weak for me to walk normally, so hip took over, giving me a limp.  Almost everything came back, but a lot of it came back too late for it to take full control again, and so permanently hiked hip and my right arm shriveled up.  Started seeing massage therapist in March for tendonitis, she looked everywhere else too, and SOOO MUCH has come back!!!)

YEEEEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by haycraftd

Oh my word - this is just absolutely awesome, HC!

Today, well--I had another massage therapy appointment, and with what moved in this one (and is still moving), I'm fairly sure my right hip will be level with my left in a couple more. 

And today saw me dancing around the flat to the end of Master and Commander, invisible girl in my arms, and I would be able to hold her, if awkwardly.  (Maybe I’ll be near fixed when I find her?).  Then practicing lunges where my body actually moved with it, testing it all out.  The leg’s nearly down, I’m not joking.  Maybe on September 14th it will, maybe?  And then I can figure out how to stop limping?

And I’m about to go out for a cigar, it’s Hurricane Katrina’s anniversary and I usually honor it in some way.  Tonight I’ll be celebrating something too, though. 

Today I slept far too much and did none of the productive things I had planned!!

Will be super productive tomorrow - I've got no choice haha

Today I am super tired - work trip away yesterday with a 6 hour journey back and not enough sleep in between!

Today I tried a tense machine for the first time, and I can tell you it really did work.. I'm as tense as never before!  First the person holding the control to potentially electrify you, get this glazed over smiling look (you know..what you would expect to see on a vampire one inch from digging into a bared neck) suddenly theres creepy crawlies all over your whole back, before it feels like ten nargy birds are nibbling on you..

I will keep to my yoga that's for sure. Yuk schoolwork..learning is only fun when done in your own pace..

I understand, Lily, today I was also mostly doing meticulous detailwork myself, getting my footnotes right, turning in Chapter 1 end of tomorrow. 

That's awful, Lily!

Today was a day off after at least four days of footnotes, so I went to practice golf and also get my right hand into some raw rice--been setting it up.  My right hand is completely open now, and so I'm shoving it in the rice to exercise it, open and closing my hand with the rice offering some resistance.  Got it set up: maybe I'll be able to use the hand again one day.

Lily, sorry about the test.

Never knew about the power of rice, haycraftd.

Today I am frustrated with modern cars. The ignition on my dad's jeep is locking up. Even if he gets the cylinder he still has to have it programmed.

Today I snuggled up in a blanket and slept the day away.

Still feeling like wanna grab myself a warm furry bear to go into hibernation with though. Even tastebuds has fallen asleep so don't know how to make edible dinner today sigh..