DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Kaylee

Take a loaf off...

I had a busy but nice weekend...now I'm trying to get my sick kids better so they can fo back to school tomorrow. 😆

4 hours ago, Lavandula said:

Oww..get well soon kiddies! 

Little man has a steady fever all day. 

yesterday was so productive and today...

is not.

it's too cold to be productive. I just want 3 sweaters and 2 blankets, soup, and no obligations. 

gonna see if i can pull off the aes sedai trick of not feeling hot or cold.

20191113-092621.jpg...okay so I may just be coming here to show off as noone else cares haha. I bought myself a little present whilst they still had stock left. Nerd alert...but I dont care 🙂 🤓

Was that from the Ta'veren Tees closing down sale? I was sorely tempted I must admit but the shipping and customs put me off.

15 hours ago, Maera said:

20191113-092621.jpg...okay so I may just be coming here to show off as noone else cares haha. I bought myself a little present whilst they still had stock left. Nerd alert...but I dont care 🙂 🤓

Ohlala! 😍😍😍

(If that makes you a nerd, I think we're lots of nerds in here)

Embrace your nerdiness, woop woop! 🤓😉

On 11/12/2019 at 6:45 AM, Lavandula said:

Ouch.. *praying for speedy recovery*

Hang in there mommy🤗

Thanks. He's got a dr appt tomorrow. 

17 hours ago, Maera said:

Lovely! 

Hey so I'm thinking now that we all are more or less Finnish with part one of our classes, are everyone read up on next task? 

Is there any interest from any of my fellow aspies to have a thread to discuss the subgroups? Would it be allowed kaylee?

43 minutes ago, Maera said:

HMMMMMMMMMMMM

@Calindra @Lavandula

I'm feeling like playing a trick on someone.

Well you are sertainly welcome to come join us in the dungeon, just post something pink, preferably in the reds, and tag it with mystica 😉

1 minute ago, Lavandula said:

Well you are sertainly welcome to come join us in the dungeon, just post something pink, preferably in the reds, and tag it with mystica 😉

hee hee, thankyou for making me aware

37 minutes ago, Maera said:

Yeah come join us, it's me and cali, tay, mumsy and cairos are there too, cross escaped..😁 but yeah I'm also working of that spotfine in the band (yo "papa" may think you are all kinds of adorable, Lava not so much *snickering*) what did you have in mind then? 😇

Edited by Lavandula

Real life got super busy the past two weeks. I've missed yall

How are my fellow aspirants? 

I've only got two more weeks of school till winter break and I am so ready to be done with these classes. 

13 minutes ago, IdleCuriosity said:

Real life got super busy the past two weeks. I've missed yall

How are my fellow aspirants? 

I've only got two more weeks of school till winter break and I am so ready to be done with these classes. 

Awwww...hang in there! *huggles* 

Hello my darlings! I hope all is well. 

*huggles all, then throws glitter bomb*

Lol I'll be posting some fun closer to the holidays... maybe we can have our own fun in here? Games and such I mean as long as it doesn't interfere with an official event going on of course. 

11 minutes ago, Kaylee said:

Lol I'll be posting some fun closer to the holidays... maybe we can have our own fun in here? Games and such I mean as long as it doesn't interfere with an official event going on of course. 

Sounds like fun! Is there any ajah or disc that do something for christmas usually?