DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Kaylee

Take a loaf off...

cncn003_01_2.jpg

tea party! 

Welcome to the aspirants quarters. Please sit down, have a cup, and spill some tea.

Edited by Lavandula

*hugs dar' jen, and gives here mint tea* thanks for coming! Oh you know..hospitalized relatives..starting to take its toll. when the darkness threatens to overtake me, I just say your handle like a mantra. (cause at least mine haven't been life-threatening ill. Just came with lots of responsibilities i've been doing) 

How's your days treating y'all? 

Sorry bout that.. *takes mint tea back, and gives dar green tea, then hugs cross too, and gives mint tea* milk, sugar anyone? 

Edited by Lavandula

You gonna join us, or just tinker with your hottub over there all day, tweety?

18th-century-antique-copper-cauldron-752

*put smelly feet in hottub to give some meat taste, then ladle up some broth in a teacup* I made troloc tea..

@Nargbert

Edited by Lavandula

19 hours ago, Lavandula said:

cncn003_01_2.jpg

tea party! 

Welcome to the aspirants quarters. Please sit down, have a cup, and spill some tea.

How lovely! I'll take mint tea with a splash of lavender please. 

Kaylee! *hugs* but ofcours. *looks confused around, then pinch of a little from the table ornament* here you are *gives tea with flowers to kaylee* any tea to spill?

Where am i?!?!?!

What i did?!?!?!

innocentface.gif 

#itwasntmeeithershaggy

I plead the 5th.......of Vodka 

5 hours ago, Lavandula said:

Everyone invited to rum chocolate hottub party at discord! Including you @Zanatron

That sounds lovely

7 hours ago, Zanatron said:

Where am i?!?!?!

What i did?!?!?!

innocentface.gif 

#itwasntmeeithershaggy

I plead the 5th.......of vodka 

Lava summoned you cause she couldn't be bothered to hunt you down like the pray you are, lol. 

You here because zander pleasing to lavas eyes..*blink blink*

7 hours ago, Kaylee said:

That sounds lovely

Yes, kaylee choccy with a hint of lavender on top do sound lovely.. *nods* now hurry up you two, into discord you go!

Edited by Lavandula

*lavas jaw drops* Newbie is utterly amazed, she actually found someone more clueless that her.. For reals? 

Edited by Lavandula

The aspie lullaby 
(as sung by mother Elgee)
When mother has laid all her wee ones to rest, and strung them up by their tails.
She's gently crooning the words she knows best, hoping tomorrow won't end in bails.. 
Sleep well my little trollocs, 
Sleep well now teeny weeny,
Let mother rest in peace now,
With her bottles of martini

On 9/28/2019 at 11:02 PM, Lavandula said:

*sprays the room with lavender oil and roll out her yoga mat, doing some morning stretches* 

Very nice! Also loved the lullaby. 

*bows* thank you! Also found this laying around google just waiting for someone to pick it up, and take it home..

artisan-macrame-wall-hanging-boho-croche

Ok if I make a new tread? I guess I kind of have been making myself very welcome in the greys and partly warders..but it's ok to hang out making treads in the aspies Q to?

3 hours ago, Lavandula said:

Ok if I make a new tread? I guess I kind of have been making myself very welcome in the greys and partly warders..but it's ok to hang out making treads in the aspies Q to?

Yes, as long as it's appropriate this is your area as an Aspie. 

*shocked expression, looking around* who me?! ? yes, I haven't decided yet but something short and light like a game or something...easy to jump into when you are new.. I do realize that we are supposed to move around the tower, but still.. It be so empty here..lol

42 minutes ago, Lavandula said:

*shocked expression, looking around* who me?! ? yes, I haven't decided yet but something short and light like a game or something...easy to jump into when you are new.. I do realize that we are supposed to move around the tower, but still.. It be so empty here..lol

Third I'd the place for only Aspies, the MAA and MoN... and if course Mother is free to go anywhere she sees fit lol. So by all means if you want a game I find games like word Association or something along the lines works for whenever someone is around, or a discussion, or just whatever is on your heart.