DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Kaylee

Take a loaf off...

Welcome darlings! Just thought we should have a place to relax. Hmmm how should we decorate this place? 

Hello everyone! *backing in the door with a big pot of lavender in my arms.*

Edited by Lavandula

I'm the MoN, nice to meet you. What do you like to do for fun? What kind of trouble do you like to get into? Lol 

Very nice to meet you to. Oh, I got to many hobbies.. rally-o with my dog and cooking are probably the main ones, tho I also enjoy things like jigsaw puzzles and doodling a bit, preferably with charcoal. I do enjoy a good prank *grins* what do you like to do?

Damdidoo... *sitting in an old rocking chair, pondering what fun there is to be had around the castle tonight* it seems kind of quiet...although one could always make some fun...hmmm... 

61QnVfFxZHL._AC_SL1500_.jpg found a really cool table just sitting around by it lonesome self. Thought it would fit perfectly in here, with the pot of lavender on top ofcourse..

On 8/29/2019 at 2:44 AM, Lavandula said:

Very nice to meet you to. Oh, I got to many hobbies.. rally-o with my dog and cooking are probably the main ones, tho I also enjoy things like jigsaw puzzles and doodling a bit, preferably with charcoal. I do enjoy a good prank *grins* what do you like to do?

I like to read, swim, and play games. Hoping to soon experience the escape we apparently have... it has 3 choices and going to do it as a triple date. Other than that I enjoy watching movies and relaxing. My kiddos keep me busy mostly. 

3 hours ago, Lavandula said:

*looking for beeping phone, finds it in the fridge..* escape..triple date? Kids have a wonderful way of doing that!

That was supposed to say escape room lol. I've always wanted to try one. 

Get a friend or a group and try it out! I hope to at least put it on the calender soon... getting a sitter for 3 kids is not easy. Lol

3 hours ago, JamesBrown said:

Escape rooms are a blast. I've done three with my family, and they are always great fun. 

I'm looking forward to trying it. 

What is everyone up to this weekend? 

Yeah, now I really wanna go too!

Well, this week was a little to eventful for my taste, so just gonna chillax with some hobbies. Anyone else up to something fun?