DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Mashiara Sedai

The Snow Leopard Lodge 3.0

My first week in the whites already over, time flies by so fast! 

3eee3587f1193b34436db84b91cb5a04.gif

Christmas time is also  soon upon us. What is everyone up to?

On 12/5/2019 at 11:16 AM, Lavandula said:

I can't wait! They were actually a lot of fun, thank you ben? what other tings are you white up to? Any other games you like? Hobbies? BTW was the winter activities a part of the white ajah or just something, some of the white aes sedais are interested in?

I started a new topic in answer to this ☺️ 

We have disgusting weather now ? Just above zero and wet. Snow was only once and melted. Yar says every morning looking outside “no snow! No snow!” ( in Russian ? )

Edited by kukasö

1 hour ago, kukasö said:

I started a new topic in answer to this ☺️ 

Ofcourse?

1 hour ago, kukasö said:

We have disgusting weather now ? Just above zero and wet. Snow was only once and melted. Yar says every morning looking outside “no snow! No snow!” ( in Russian ? )

We had that weather last week..although we had too much snow for it all to melt away.. Is yar a family member of yours? ?

2 hours ago, Lavandula said:

We had that weather last week..although we had too much snow for it all to melt away.. Is yar a family member of yours? ?

Yes, Yar is my son ?

Here he is waiting for snow ?

F29A7808-F97C-4A76-A5C5-CE60FAFA39FE.thumb.jpeg.15e34acf164e5d4cd6a793ab01816640.jpeg

As Lavandula and @kukasö's son waits for snow, eventually the sun sets on another snowless day. The young boy heads back home, before his mother sets dinner on the table. 

As the door shuts, it drowns out the giggle of a small mischievous elf and it's helper... Bzzzzz... bzzzzzzzzzzzz.... 

tenor.gif?itemid=12942629

As everyone settles in the quiet house, the elf sneaks into the hearth...

Haha..you are priceless cali..I think we got Russia's snow too cause we are snowing down here..this is not normal before the end of January..

AdvancedKaleidoscopicAsianpiedstarling-m

Yawn..wondering if should drink more coffee or take a nap..eyes are running of tiredness lol..

tenor.gif

Dearest whites thank you for welcoming me into your ajah, I will definitely come back to visit you (and solve more of ben's puzzles I liked those!) 

Hugs from Lava

Lava, thanks for visiting!  I’m sorry I didn’t get to play with you more!  On a personal note I started a new job in August (a 5th grade math teacher) and I’m overwhelmed with the new responsibilities, plus a much longer commute to and from work!  AND I’ve been practicing for my holiday ice skating shows!  One was last weekend and the other is this weekend (one show tonight and two tomorrow).  *BIG SIGH*

But please keep hanging with us!  We like the activities of the young’uns in here!

Awww..hope you get a good well deserved rest over the hollidays? skating show sounds like a lot of fun though, good luck! ? is it a Christmas themed one?

I’m very much looking forward to a break from school, but I’ll have family visiting the entirety of the break, so still no rest.  Ugh!

Our show was Aladdin!  (The farthest from Christmas you can get!). Our recital last week was holiday themed.  I’ll post a video of that one soon.

But here’s my outfit from our Aladdin show.  I was a merchant (background character), but I was in four of the routines.

A03670FF-C00E-4F2C-AF36-CC065F1D5631.jpeg

On 12/15/2019 at 6:42 AM, Mashiara Sedai said:

I’m very much looking forward to a break from school, but I’ll have family visiting the entirety of the break, so still no rest.  Ugh!

Our show was Aladdin!  (The farthest from Christmas you can get!). Our recital last week was holiday themed.  I’ll post a video of that one soon.

But here’s my outfit from our Aladdin show.  I was a merchant (background character), but I was in four of the routines.

A03670FF-C00E-4F2C-AF36-CC065F1D5631.jpeg

So cute! I saw the video's you guys are really good and it was so funny with that shopping wagon (that must be really hard but you made it look so easy lol) ?

*lol*   Actually, the shopping wagon was really easy to push!  I was very concerned it would be hard, but it wasn’t.  It was such a fun routine!  I can’t wait to do another with this group!  They’re such amazing skaters.

Guess what holiday we celebrate today (January, 13) in Russia? 😁

Read today that you’ll never be able to explain it to anybody not Russian and decided to ask ☺️

3 hours ago, kukasö said:

Guess what holiday we celebrate today (January, 13) in Russia? 😁

Read today that you’ll never be able to explain it to anybody not Russian and decided to ask ☺️

I’m curious!  What did you celebrate?

6 hours ago, kukasö said:

We celebrated the Old New Year 😁

.... is this something like Old Year's Eve? Celebrating the last day of the year?

4 hours ago, Elgee said:

.... is this something like Old Year's Eve? Celebrating the last day of the year?

What do you think why it’s 13 days after the new year began then? 🙂

Edited by kukasö

20 hours ago, kukasö said:

What do you think why it’s 13 days after the new year began then? 🙂

Isn't your calendar different from the standard Western one?

On 1/15/2020 at 9:37 PM, Elgee said:

Isn't your calendar different from the standard Western one?

No 🙂 

But it was and was changed to the Western one at the beginning of XX century. And we like holidays and celebrate both New Years 😸