Jump to content

DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Snow Leopard Lodge 3.0


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh! I’m looking forward to snow making everything light and clean! ☺️

 

And all the winter fun like digging snow and sliding down the ice slopes with my kid ☺️

Link to post
Share on other sites

A coworker baked pumpkin cookies with sour cream frosting and brought me one this morning and it was SO YUMMY!


I love little surprises like that!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Oooh! That sounds interesting, you didn't get the recipe by any chance? ?

"Sharing is caring* ?

Edited by Lavandula
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, IdleCuriosity said:

here i am, thinking it's a fine time to visit the white ajah quarters and...

 

well...

 

they are certainly very white?

and foamy? 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Mashiara Sedai said:

Oh, like a white chocolate mocha with extra foam?  
 

YUMMY!!!

 

0B696451-3997-4534-852E-F1D78B0C40F5.jpeg

 

That looks awesome! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/7/2019 at 6:03 AM, IdleCuriosity said:

here i am, thinking it's a fine time to visit the white ajah quarters and...

 

well...

 

they are certainly very white?

and foamy? 

 

fluffy and warm like the white froth on a cappuccino ?

tenor.gif&f=1&nofb=1

Link to post
Share on other sites

Greetings to the whites!! Unfortunately, snow's a'plenty where I'm from...! I wish it could be Autumn all year, the leaves are always beautiful here in October.

 

BTW, I love tea... and Coffee cake (which ironically has no coffee in it) !!

 

But hones-tea is the best policy, or so I've been told.?

 

Ever ironic that those wearing the white, drink the darkest of drinks.. Hahaha

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello whites! I come bearing bribes..uhum..ummm.. I mean gifts?

cake-pops-1491619_1280.jpg

winter-3872049_1280.jpg

For those who doesn't know, I'm novice Lava, and has been allowed by your lovely first reasoner, @Mashiara Sedai , to move in with you whites for some weeks. Looking forward to get to know you all, and learn the White's way! *hugs from Lava*

 @Arie

Link to post
Share on other sites

I was just here like a month ago, and it was still just a big, jumbled mess of WT Club threads with no Ajah boards. Seriously, it didn't show the boards at all when I logged on. I didn't know it was back until I started getting email alerts today that people were responding to the July logic puzzle.

 

You could have told me on Facebook, Mashi. ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gentled Ben said:

I was just here like a month ago, and it was still just a big, jumbled mess of WT Club threads with no Ajah boards. Seriously, it didn't show the boards at all when I logged on. I didn't know it was back until I started getting email alerts today that people were responding to the July logic puzzle.

 

You could have told me on Facebook, Mashi. ?

Well you're here now, that's all that matters. Just in time for Lavas visitation, what good timing!!! *rubs hands together*

So will there be more puzzles?!?! ?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, I will resume the puzzles now that we have our own board again, but it might be a few days before I get one posted. I'll try to address the solutions I received and post the July answer in a day or two, as well.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Gentled Ben said:

Yes, I will resume the puzzles now that we have our own board again, but it might be a few days before I get one posted. I'll try to address the solutions I received and post the July answer in a day or two, as well.

Cool! 

Link to post
Share on other sites

GB! Awesome to have you here again ?

You have private boards too - have you received an invite to it?

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Gentled Ben said:

Yes, I will resume the puzzles now that we have our own board again, but it might be a few days before I get one posted. I'll try to address the solutions I received and post the July answer in a day or two, as well.

weeeeee...

 

puzles again finally geting my head with me enough to do these again

Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't wait! They were actually a lot of fun, thank you ben? what other tings are you white up to? Any other games you like? Hobbies? BTW was the winter activities a part of the white ajah or just something, some of the white aes sedais are interested in?

Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...