DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Mashiara Sedai

The Snow Leopard Lodge 3.0

Welcome one and all to the White Ajah's Snow Leopard Lounge!  Have a seat.  Grab some cocoa.  Enjoy the cool serenity of a snowy backdrop and a warm fire to take away the chill.

Image result for warm cabin with snow outside

Related image

Oh wow that looks so cozy!

Some drinksies for all:

image.thumb.png.2da345c063ee3dc422eac75682d9f193.png

Looks yummy, Mother!

*takes a cocoa and sits with Lily*

*sigh*

It’s been a long day.  Work is amazing but stressful.  I’ve got 150 students to interact with and it’s nuts!

How are you, Lily?

Stressed. But it will get better. It has to. 

My mother died about 10 days ago. I listed her house last night, and getting it ready to sell has been horribly busy. I'm still working on it. 

My car keeps acting up. Yesterday it tried to overheat on my way to my last client. I'm borrowing my daughter's car until I get some money to fix it. I just spent $600 on the air conditioning. I might need a new car. I suspect the air conditioning and the overheating may be related, but I'm no mechanic. 

So, life goes on. I hope you're enjoying your new job, even if it is overwhelming right now. 

I’m so sorry to hear about your mother’s passing, Lily!  You’re in our thoughts.  Then to have other troubles at the same time only makes things seem extra bad.  This sounds like an awful time for you!

Let us know if you need to talk about things.  That may help ease some of the stress!

*leaving note* 

"Dear whites, you were not at home when I came to visit and the fireplace had burnt out, so I lit the fire again and left some hot chocolate with marshmallows. Hope to see you soon! 

Best regards"

I can't believe how big he's getting!

And he has such good taste haha