DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Jagen Sedai

Crazy Manipulations (An RP Proposal)

Well, I think I'll also RP Astradore for this, so how about your Yellow/Black? ?

Pretty Sure Conor needs more threads to raise his WS. so he's going. Any Aes Sedai want to take him specifically as protection?

Hm maybe I should look at req's too, and bring Cy, *goes to check it out*

I will start working on my reply. Gotta go dig around and find my Eqwina brain.... *shuffles off*

Honestly i'm not sure where best to pick up. >.> 

@Arie will it help if the Amyrlin orders Conor along as well to provide general protection for everyone? She may well want Jagen to take Aslan but let's face it, she's going to prefer having one of Tower's own men with the Sisters. That way you can wait until after my post if it's easier for you. Or is it an AS you're having issues with?

I am good with that. ?

the segway would otherwise been awkward. XD

Ok, no problems. I'm going to post tonight unless that's a problem for anyone? Can't wait any longer for other people posting as I'm away tomorrow lunch time. Otherwise it'd be Monday.

Post up, folks and apologies for the delay. Let me know if you need anything further.

haha, i read your post and conor, in my head, panicked "oh light, she knows my name! my full name!"... :lol

Posted and hope that'll help move things forward.

who knows we could always move it along as such and then they can catch up

@Eqwina and @Kathleen either of you around and still planning to post? :smile:

There. Easiest way. I haven't heard anything from Kath since she posted her LOA and she hasn't responded to any of her tags but that might be due to her phone. It wasn't notifying her properly before.

And meanwhile we still got to get down to stables..things always seem to take time with jagen and aslan..but maybe bringing out alters may help move stuff along.