DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Crazy Manipulations (An RP Proposal)

Jagen Sedai

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't mind me, I'm having a brain fart. :ph34r: It's after 3am here. I'm forgetting that a Sister's normal lifespan is longer than normal folks. Also for some reason best known to myself, my brain translated "before the Books timeline" into like the equivalent of AoL.:wacko: You can absolutely do it on the Retro board. As you were! 

Pre-timeline will be easier with Conor and Carra for me. (all the c names!) Although i'd prefer playing just one character, so take your pick. Smart-ass tower guard, or silent but deadly red.

On 8/17/2019 at 11:02 PM, Taymist said:

If it's pre-books then remember it's not part of the official PSW and you'll need to RP it on the Turnings of the Wheel board. Which also means it has no impact on the WT records. So you can have whatever objects of Power you like.

*pats Tay on the noggin* it’s ok...we all have bad days ?

If the roster isn’t getting too full I would be interested in getting my green or yellow involved. Depending on timeline the yellow is black. Current is black, retro is straight up yellow.

On 8/26/2019 at 4:16 AM, Jagen Sedai said:

Thank you! I wasn’t sure to ask you or Kathleen. 

I will begin the thread tomorrow (tmr my time). 

Technically speaking the hierarchy would put it at my feet but admin can do anything I can do and I’m not offended in the slightest. I’ll kick it over to tay if she wants to rock it. 

Well, the Amyrlin would know basically what I put in the first post. It sounds fishy enough to assume the OP might be involved. As well, since this lord would have his own guard, it's probably safe to assume no justice from inside the place is going to happen. ?

Having a Tower guard might be fun XD

Also, the RP is now up, everyone!

And, I also thought, perhaps the Amyrlin might include Jagen's Asha'man bonded (Aslan), too. I question this because I wonder if she would need to bring him in as a representative of the Black Tower, and need to treat him differently than one might regard a Warder? ( @Liitha) Or will it be up to Jagen to mention bringing him along?

We could have the Amy insist if you like. She'll want to see the Sisters upholding their end of the bargain and getting used to the whole thing. Any other Sister would take their Warder so it could be taken as a slight if Jagen excluded Aslan.

Also, I'll wait until any other Sisters have posted. Give people a chance to "arrive". @Kathleen @Eqwina you both joining in too?