DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

So how does a gent go about finding an Aes Sedai to make him their Warder around here?

imlad

I feel like it is my civic duty, ya know, to be useful in some way to an Aes Sedai as her Warder. I mean, there are Shadowspawn around, and I think I've even spotted some... shh!.... *whispers* darkfriends around! You can't be too careful.

I think I would make a good match for a Blue or a Brown (check my profile/About Me section to see why I say this). Whites and Greys need not apply, we just wouldn't match up well.  Maybe a liberated post-Black Tower Red-- LOL, I kid on that one! Yellows... *yawn* Greens... too aggro, although often into some nicely kinky shi-- oops, sorry, nevermind! ?  

Anyhow, if there are any Blues or Browns looking for a Warder, hit me up and we can talk and feel each other out (um, that didn't sound right, sorry about that!) to see if we would be a good match. But do read my profile first so you have an idea what you're getting into; I can be pretty passionate about certain things.

Of course, if this isn't the proper place to be seeking an Aes Sedai to be bonded to, just let me know where, and I'll head there to try.

Edited by imlad
punctuation

Just post  a video of yourself standing on a bench, wearing a bucket on your head, holding up an ice cream cone, and shouting "I am the dork who say ducka!" while you shake your hips like Elvis.

Trust me, I have never seen that fail to get someone bonded as a warder. I doubt anyone here has seen it fail.

On 8/4/2019 at 8:15 AM, Zorlon said:

Just post  a video of yourself standing on a bench, wearing a bucket on your head, holding up an ice cream cone, and shouting "I am the dork who say ducka!" while you shake your hips like Elvis.

Trust me, I have never seen that fail to get someone bonded as a warder. I doubt anyone here has seen it fail.

Well, the last time I tried that I found myself married to a widow and her donkey the next day. Took some time to extricate myself from that situation, although the donkey still lives out back.

I feel like there should be a dating board.. but for bonding... Make it reality show-esque and let the hilarity ensue when people start bribing the mods to create chaotic events happen.

>.>

<.<

Edited by Arie

• 1 month later...