DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Yellow's Comfort Corner

Arie

You're very welcome! (for the drink) ?

Doing well! Working out the Writer's club and getting it ready for the first set of prompts and such. One more big project there before I feel satisfied with the start of it. 

So, all the things. 

I got some of my Art framed for my husband's office at work! I can't wait to take pictures to show and share! They turned out soooooo good! I'm really happy I added the tiny gold detail around the frame.

On 8/25/2019 at 8:35 PM, Liitha said:

Question do you Guys still make sigs? I don't know I just don't have the same time and when I get started I got problem stoping always nitpicking so easier having stuff by others also to get variation on style.

I could

On 8/28/2019 at 9:42 AM, Lavandula said:

Thanks for the warm welcome, and the drink! *sips my mango daiquiri* so, what are you yellows up to (beside unpacking)?

Mango Daiquiri! That is my most favorite drink in the world!!!

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/31/2019 at 11:25 AM, Ryrin said:

Mango Daiquiri! That is my most favorite drink in the world!!!

We may have been warned. >.>

I am more of a mint and rasberry mojito person... or a dark and stormy... or red wine person. But i always love trying new drinks - especially with fresh fruit!

• 1 month later...
35 minutes ago, Lavandula said:

Oh hi! So three yellows, is that it? good to hear you're hanging in there, I'm mostly ok too?

I was wondering, what are some of the yellow things to do?

Since we focus on healing through laughter, I like to remind myself being happy is a choice. I chose to find joy daily... and if my kids acting goofy doesn't do it I learn to laugh at myself. ? 

I really love games as far as activities. 

• 3 weeks later...