Jump to content

DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Taymist

Phoenix Lounge XXIV

Recommended Posts

Oh I know its mother though she is hopeless so may as well divert her to happy treads lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is true. Good thinking.

 

Chocolate without sushi will be fine lol. Strange combination! :laugh: I was prepared, I used my epi pen!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Lavandula said:

Oh nonono! Throws peanuts away tay need adrenaline shot? Lava got clean chocolate and sushi instead? 😄

 

steps in and checks the chocolate    by tasting it of course.

 

hmmmm  be:tter try this side here.....

 

nibbles

 

 

feels a glare beating into his head and looks up  "oh Tay!  sorry  was tastetesting for you   Wouldnt want you poisoned after all!!!"

 

gives tay the laast square of choccy...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don! Hello there 🙂

 

Mother's tummy has turned into a tantrum throwing 2 year old.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey there! I'm much better, thank you! Managed to keep some food in. Have to go to work tomorrow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At least I have food to eat, so life's not so bad 🙂

 

*Snugglebites Lava*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dont think you sounds well enough for work yet..4hould still be in bed if you ask me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, dicetosser1 said:

steps in and checks the chocolate    by tasting it of course.

 

hmmmm  be:tter try this side here.....

 

nibbles

 

feels a glare beating into his head and looks up  "oh Tay!  sorry  was tastetesting for you   Wouldnt want you poisoned after all!!!"

 

gives tay the laast square of choccy...

 

*hands on hips, taps foot, glares*

 

Remind me again why I keep you around? :rolleyes::tongue: How do I know that last square is safe if you only tested the rest? Geez. 

 

*thwaps Dicey around the lug with a flow of air*

 

 

1 hour ago, Elgee said:

I'm much better, thank you! Managed to keep some food in. Have to go to work tomorrow.

 

Yeayyy for feeling better. Boooo hissss to going in to work. It sounds like you could do with another day or two to recover *gentle hugs* try not to overdo it, beautiful. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*chuckles* such a drama queen. Do you really want me to upend a bucket of freezing water over you? :tongue:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I made it through the day! Thank the Light we had 2 and a half hours of load shedding (no electricity) again, so I could just sit there and read a book and chat with the boss.

Not so much fun when we had another 2 and a half hours from 6 till 8: 30 tonight. Our government sucks,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*Plops down on Don's lap*

 

How ya been?

 

*Admires Lava's subtlety*

 

*Pouts at Lii*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, dicetosser1 said:

Dice grunts as he grabs back the last square and eats it.

 

falls to the ground...

 

continues to lie there  his colour slowly fading...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*forces Dicey's jaws open and tips some scotch down his throat* 

 

*closes jaws again*

 

*waits for the world renowned medicinal effects to kick in*

 

:happy::wub:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Elgee said:

I made it through the day! Thank the Light we had 2 and a half hours of load shedding (no electricity) again, so I could just sit there and read a book and chat with the boss.

Not so much fun when we had another 2 and a half hours from 6 till 8: 30 tonight. Our government sucks,

 

The reading and chatting sounds good! The evening working... not so much. Hope you sleep well, Mumsy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm doing pretty good. Been busy with work and home life. Just doing my annual peek into DM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Elgee said:

*Pouts at Lii*

*raises eyebrow* you know I am rigth so can put that pout away, doesnt suit an AS to pout, now go lay down, or do I have to call my minty back?

Edited by Liitha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, dicetosser1 said:

Dice begins to choke....

 

Seriously? You're messing up the rug.

 

*crouches beside Dicey and thumps him heartily on the back*

 

I'm most definitely not a Healer, you know. Do I need to fetch Nyn? :unsure:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...