DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Taymist

Phoenix Lounge XXIV

*has a suitably cute waiter provide a shoulder massage to the Dancing Queen*

Your wish is their command! 

I don't know how people cope with work and school at the same time. That's a lot to take on, Lily. I did it years and years ago but couldn't face it again. What are you studying?

20 hours ago, LilyElizabeth said:

Between full-time work and part-time school, I'm crazy busy.

Wait what where now? What are you studying?

I'm getting my BA in Psychology to get a job I don't even need it for anymore. Now that I'm working in the field, experience counts too. To become a case manager I need four years combined education and experience, which I will have next spring. But I want to see it through, so I will. I'm learning fascinating stuff!

On 9/30/2019 at 5:30 PM, LilyElizabeth said:

I'm getting my BA in Psychology to get a job I don't even need it for anymore. Now that I'm working in the field, experience counts too. To become a case manager I need four years combined education and experience, which I will have next spring. But I want to see it through, so I will. I'm learning fascinating stuff!

Wow, that's a lot of work. I took Psychology my first couple of years at Uni but Statistics did my head in too much to actually keep it as part of my degree in the end. The rest was fascinating though, I agree. 

3 hours ago, Lavandula said:

Wakey, wakey this is an intervention, step away from the woodwork..

tenor.gif?itemid=11701344

LMAO. I'm still here. Unless Elgee, Moon or Talya swoops back in, I'm still the only active Red. Although I have reason to believe we may expect a visit from Mysty some time very soon.

*lips sealed on anything further but everything crossed* 

I sometimes sleep here ... for some weird reason, I don't get disturbed here as much as elsewhere ...

image.png.4cbaf662d6916a3dab58105cc1a45ca9.png

Yes, and she's very, very disturbed. *nods sagely* :wub:

while we are waking up old reds...just remembered another lets see if he got an account around @The Don

He does. Our dear Brother was active last year on the RP side and stuck his head around the door here too. It was about the time I got busy with my craft fair season unfortunately. Let's see how powerful the Lii SummoningFu is. 

On 10/10/2019 at 8:33 PM, Taymist said:

Yes, and she's very, very disturbed. *nods sagely* :wub:

*appears from a puff of smoke*

I have been summoned. Who dares disturb my slumber?

Dang! :ohmy: Lii that was impressive. I'm completely convinced of your power now lol.

*snugglebites the fellow Reddie up one side and down the other* Welcome home, Bro! :wub: Hope you plan to hang around a while? It's been a bit lonely in here.

*waits to see who else suddenly appears*

*feeds Lii red velvet cake* Good job. :laugh:

lol girl got her secrets.. Or more realised that DM got new fancy toys

😋

Welcome back Don, place starting to feel like itself again as more and more people come around

Now your turn Tay, see if you cant bring @Mystica around afterall we draged Don back that should prove good bait 😉

*is snugglebitten*

Who knows, I might stick around. I work graveyard shift now and my kid started daycare so I have a lot of time to myself.

*takes his share of Liitha's cake for answering the summons*

*feeds the red brother cake* I had my share of cake lately, your welcome too it, dont think my belly can handle more atm

Also migth want to give LG a heads up lol think she still lurks around and would love to say hi even if on loa

@Elgee

Nice to see more people in the reds for sure! Poor tay tay all alone.. Feeds tay homemade reeses pieces😇

Edited by Lavandula

Whoaaa :ohmy: *inserts @dicetosser1 between herself and Lava* Reeses? Doesn't that mean peanuts? *has peanut allergy* 

Yeayy for kids getting older...clearly you need to stay then. Time on your own is lovely but too much is a bad thing! Plenty more cake to go round.

Poor LG has been ill. :sad: She needs to take it easy.

Oh nonono! Throws peanuts away tay need adrenaline shot? Lava got clean chocolate and sushi instead? 😄