DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Taymist

Phoenix Lounge XXIV

That's ok, I can speak almost fluent Lii at this stage lol. *waves* have fun. Don't do anything I wouldn't. Should give you plenty of latitude. :laugh:

Hey give me a break, holds up fingers and counts morphine, morphinr-relaxer-morphine-morphine-oxycodon-paracet-ibux-oxynorm and it has actually not even been 24 hours

So this time I feel I got a good excuse for bad language ?

*chuckles and hugs* Plenty of excuse my little dumpling. Don't you bother your pretty head about it. 

I also want some!

*smacks Van on the bum* yo, let me down! I want some Tayhugs.

Yes, put her down you big hunk of insanity. She needs her Tay.

Plenty hugs to go around. Come to me my little passionflower *opens arms to provide the LG with snugglehugs*

ROFLMAO! I've been called a lot of things, but that's the best .. considering my nickname in meatspace is Blom, which is Afrikaans for Flower *grins and runs to Tay*

*knows things instinctively...is smart* :happy::wink: *snugglyhugglebitesandtickles*

By the by, Mother went protesting again. Women marched in black because of the high levels of violent crimes against women. So many have been raped, murdered, abducted lately, that there's hardly space for anything else in the news. It's insane.

3 hours ago, Elgee said:

TayNarg! *grins*

Ha ha ha :laugh:

This is in South Africa, hun? That's terrible. :sad: Why the sudden surge in those types of crimes? Something specific behind it?

The country has just reached collapsing point, like it happened in the rest of Africa. Corrupt uneducated politicians "ruling" but basically just there to plunder a country's resources till anarchy reins.

*slides in, strawberry Marg in hand*

I miss you ladies and gents. I'm gonna try and be around a little more. 

*le sigh* 

Moon!! It's great to see you here ?

How have you been?

Doing okay, actually. 

I'm about to celebrate my 15th wedding/20th relationship anniversary with Mr. Moon (awww).

We're for once in our lives, financially stable. I've held down a consistent adult-type professional job, 40 hours a week, M-F for 2 years now. I work with the resolution line/Customer service with a Health Insurance Marketplace insurance company (No, I'm not listing which one). I have a modicum of authority in my call center for that.

Mental health: I'm doing well. Still a struggle, as it will always be, but I'm actually TAKING my medications, and haven't had any major nervous breakdown/homicidal rages in a long time. 

The move to Arizona was good for me.

Mr Moon was officially diagnosed with Bipolar (Type 1). Long story there, but he's doing better, and getting treatment for him has drastically helped him, and me.

Other family issues are rough, but that's a post for private chat. 

So the Moons are doing well. 

Edited by Moon Sedai

It sounds like you still have a lot on your plate, Moon, but I'm so pleased to hear you're doing well overall and that the move worked out well. Congratulations on your anniversary!:laugh: That's fantastic. Mysty or Mumsy will need to invite you to the private board I think.

Elgee, that's terrible. How sad that your politicians are so incapable and self interested. Mind you I could say that about ours, just without the violence/crime.

Dunno about everyone but the LG certainly does. Plus, Tayhugs© are very limited in availability.

Meant no offense, just had a bad day, and also the kitty is wicket cute, or so I thought at least..but it is duly noted ☺️

Pounces on Lava...*hands glass of port wine and cudly blanket*

11 hours ago, Lavandula said:

Meant no offense, just had a bad day, and also the kitty is wicket cute, or so I thought at least..but it is duly noted ☺️

We don't do offense in the Reds. Kitty is totally wicked cute, all purr machines are. It was just an off the cuff / tongue in cheek response, no tone to it. :happy: 

*Eyes Lii* ... that had better be non-alcoholic port for the aspie! ?

Which reminds me - my favourite red wine is a Santa Julia Malbec from Argentina. It has this rich, deep, warm, almost sweet burny taste - just like a good port.

*shifty eyes* of course *nodnods*

(wonders if such a thing exsist as that would be awsome)

likes sandeman, but may be corupted by the one who introduced me to port to begin with, grahams good too (once wanted a small bottle which they didnt have in sandemans so they said that was the closest thing)