DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Taymist

Phoenix Lounge XXIV

Thanks for that! My tea just went all over the keyboard lol. :rolleyes: I'm very partial to.... no, now that's enough! You're a bad influence. I've been very well behaved recently!! *best disapproving AS face*

Wait... you? Well behaved..?

...how much have I missed in my absence?!

Ooo I see a party! I'll be a very nice little newbie and go quietly back to the aspirants quarters if someone (coughs vanion) sends over, oh I don't know, like three big bottles of the bestest of the best scotch.. *smiles sweetly*

Woah now... this is MY scotch, and I'm not sharing!

*Clutches his bottles of scotch like a kid with a favorite toy*

MINE!

But... if I give one to you, it sets a dangerous precedent! Before you know it, everyone will want my scotch! And then I will have to kill them all! With swords! And knives! And maybe a rock!

Do you want that? All those deaths on your conscious? Can you handle that?!

*steels some scotch while Van is busy hangling with the newbie*

*hands Tay a new cup of tea*

*tackles Liitha and takes back his scotch, then hangs her from a coat hook*

Bad Liitha!

If your gonna be difficult about it and play dirty..fine.. *snivels, lower lip quivering, bringing forth mighty big crocodile tears...* uuuuwaaaah waaaah!!!! *looking around for a leader of some sort* vanion's not playing nice, look what he did too lii!!! *points at lee* newbie utterly in shock! *nods* I mean..it might help with some sort of compensation *blink blink* just a little...like say..5 bottles of scotch?

Hey now, pelts Vanion with waterbaloons containing red paint. 

It's not nice not to share...

*grabs the source and throws up a wall of air to stop the paint balloons, then grins*

Everyone always seems to forget that I'm not just a Warder,  but also the past leader of the Black Tower lol

*Runs off laughing, reveling in his insanity. Snatching up his scotch with threads of air, they float along after him as the air shimmers and rotates into a gateway that he hops through quickly before it snaps shut behind him*

Get back your rascal, that's cheating..*wanders off to rumage through the red's cabinets for something to quench the first insteas*

*channels open the special cupboard behind her chaise longue*

What would you like? I have dark rum, spiced rum, white rum... ummm... most varieties of single malt.... some Jameson's, a few (20) bottles of Baileys, some Glayva... *thinks* might be some vodka in there. Just keep sticky mitts off my Balvenie Doublewood.

*sips tea* Perfect :wub: thankee muchly.

16 hours ago, Vanion said:

Wait... you? Well behaved..?

...how much have I missed in my absence?!

Normally I would say all of this *indicates self* but in this instance I'm going to suggest "lots plus Elgee". Because I'm not stupid. :rolleyes: Also, I owe you a twap whenever you return for that piece of insolence. :tongue:

*donates 10 bottles of Johnny Walker to Lav* Enjoy.

3 minutes ago, Taymist said:

*channels open the special cupboard behind her chaise longue*

What would you like? I have dark rum, spiced rum, white rum... ummm... most varieties of single malt.... some Jameson's, a few (20) bottles of Baileys, some Glayva... *thinks* might be some vodka in there. Just keep sticky mitts off my Balvenie Doublewood.

*sips tea* Perfect :wub: thankee muchly.

Normally I would say all of this *indicates self* but in this instance I'm going to suggest "lots plus Elgee". Because I'm not stupid. :rolleyes: Also, I owe you a twap whenever you return for that piece of insolence. :tongue:

*donates 10 bottles of Johnny Walker to Lav* Enjoy.

There's a reason why you're my favourite.

Also .... giving alcohol to aspies? Tut Tut.

20 hours ago, Vanion said:

I has the disappoint...

ROFL!!!

Serves you right. I've been so lonely without you here. And now I've given myself an earworm.

1 minute ago, Elgee said:

There's a reason why you're my favourite.

:wub: *Records that for posterity*

1 minute ago, Elgee said:

Also .... giving alcohol to aspies? Tut Tut.

I said they were bottles of Johnny Walker, not what was actually in them. Shhh. It's Schloer.

*Tay takes such good care of lava, lava❤️ tay* oooo it's quality! but offcours, it's only so we have something to serve Elgee when visiting giving beautiful plants to aspies *nods* uhuum...wormies like good whisky too! *blinks innocently* 

Schloer yuck! I.. I mean Elgee and wormie will surely taste the difference.. *Lava takes back heart* mumble mumble no aspie party mumble  mumble greedy, mumble mumble vanion's fault... *pouting*

23 minutes ago, LilyElizabeth said:

It's always Vanion's fault.

Unless it's Kyn's fault. That happens sometimes too!

*shakes head at Lava in disappointment* You lot really need to acquaint yourselves with the phrase "discretion is the better part of valour"

*pops out of a gateway and grabs Elgee, throwing her over his shoulder*

Sorry, forgot something else that was mine. Also, impressionable aspies should probably stay out of the vicinity of Elgee's room for the next 24 to 46 hours... at least. ?

Looks curious..long time since was aspire and decides it doesn't apply to her..Looks at Tay

"wanna come?" 

Certainly not! I have enough ideas in my own head without getting any more. Plus, after all this time, Mumsy needs her privacy *noddity nod*

Oh blah guess your right just fun to pic on Van, *sits down to watch you sow instead*

I think she called you a pig, Tay ... *grins over Van's shoulder*