DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Taymist

Phoenix Lounge XXIV

13 hours ago, Maera said:

The Christmas Elf is watching you

*elfie eats some popcorn he found in the reds cupboard quietly hoping no one will see him watching*

Momsy Watches Everything.

image.png.f4e7bfaf211baa17030054a80fb28996.png

tumblr_ny4q8vq13O1qgf1i8o1_500.gif

Hohoho.. Merry Christmas @The Don and @Taymist ! Looking good y'all now where did myst....oh there she is!

hotsanta_7wdotm1n.gif

Oh lalala!! Merry Christmas @Mystica (hope all is well) *hugs mystie carefully*

Well hohoho I need to go! 

A rather late thank you, Lava *huggles* and a Happy Christmas and Hogmanay to you too. 

*flops into a sofa*

First days back at work suck. There's so much to do!!

The holidays are so busy, you need a holiday to recover from your holiday, and then the first days back at work are so insane because you have to make up for the lost time, so you need another holiday!

That about sums it up. Especially when family are being a pain in the behind as well. I'm starting to think kids never really grow up even when they are grown up. And I'm fairly sure if I said that to my own Mum, she would laugh and laugh and then laugh some more. ???

*Grins* I'm pretty sure she would! And probably mutter under her breath that "Karma's a female dog" hehehe

*Snores* ... ugh gar huh? Sorry ... have a cat with stitches and a cone, who sleeps most of the day and tries to escape most of the night. Functioning on about 2 hours' sleep, taken in 5 minute snatches.

hot-chocolate-1047608_1280.jpg

Leaves a cup of hot chocolate for mumsy. Hope you'll sleep better tonight *hugs*

i imagine this is mumsy these days

tenor.gif?itemid=12425130

8 hours ago, Millon said:

That's how Ma's been for ages now. 

😶

20 hours ago, Millon said:

That's how Ma's been for ages now. 

Ayup *grins*

On 2/8/2020 at 5:06 PM, Lavandula said:

Yoohooo!!! @Taymist cutiepie, are you here? You ok? 

lol I'm here. Real life sucked me up to do some adulting for a bit but I'm back. *snugglebites the Lava*

On 2/19/2020 at 7:29 PM, Millon said:

Knock knock? Anybody home?

We certainly are... better late than never. Nice to see you posting Millon. :smile:

Tay!!! *tacklehugs* so nice to see you, hope the year have been nicely busy😃 

Hi Tay how's it going *hugs*

It's been super busy Lava. Hardly a moment to breathe. And yourself?:smile:

*huggles the Lii* It's going better now I have time to catch up and post a bit. Still have the RP boards to check out. I've missed you all. *hugs back* You keeping well? 

I'm grand, Millon, thanks for asking. *snugglebites* Where have you been hiding yourself? Seems ages since I saw you around the boards. 

*sends the waiters off to provide drinks and yummy things for everyone*

I've been wandering the wastes of regret and realized I'm never going to find an oasis. So, I need to make one. There's a lot going on in my life currently that has had me reevaluating everything. I am trying to find that which was important to me and see who I am and where i am supposed to go from here. I made a real dick move here when I left and abandoned a lot of friendships. It was a decision I thought was right when I made it but, well hindsight and all that, right? So I've returned. 

3 hours ago, Millon said:

I made a real dick move here when I left and abandoned a lot of friendships. It was a decision I thought was right when I made it but, well hindsight and all that, right? So I've returned. 

We all make mistakes.