DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Taymist

Phoenix Lounge XXIV

Light! That's .... horrible!

*retires to her own quarters and channels wards around the whole place*

You lot just stay away from me with all that!

16 minutes ago, Taymist said:

Light! That's .... horrible!

*retires to her own quarters and channels wards around the whole place*

You lot just stay away from me with all that!

Just remember to tell mystica, this was all cross to *snickers*

What in the nine blazes of Shayol Ghul is happening to my Ajah? 

*grabs the lot of you with Air and tosses you in the nearest moat* 

Honestly..... You step away for a month or 7 and all hell breaks loose. 

*fishes Tay out of the moat* Seriously? Does tapping your foot seem like the appropriate action in this situation??? 

*Taps Tay up and down several times before tossing her head first back in the moat* 

10 minutes ago, Mystica said:

*fishes Tay out of the moat* Seriously? Does tapping your foot seem like the appropriate action in this situation??? 

*Taps Tay up and down several times before tossing her head first back in the moat* 

*splutters* yeeeelp!!!! *feels bob nibling tail, just when she crawls her wet self ashore* yuk...

source.gif

source.gif

Edited by Lavandula

20 minutes ago, Mystica said:

Just making up for 3-4-5 years of absence...? WB too you too 'gives myst a big wet moat hug'

ok, Lava, you get points for the puppy image, but LOSE a ton for that monstrocity! ugh! 

*tacklehugs the Lii* Hey girl :) Tell me about it, real life's been a pregnant dog..... still is but too long of a story to go in to right now. How's my favorite Q? He been behaving himself a bit? 

Oh he is returned too over in RP

I been having good luck draging people back lol

3 minutes ago, Mystica said:

ok, Lava, you get points for the puppy image, but LOSE a ton for that monstrocity! ugh! 

*tacklehugs the Lii* Hey girl ? Tell me about it, real life's been a pregnant dog..... still is but too long of a story to go in to right now. How's my favorite Q? He been behaving himself a bit? 

Oh points , thankie!!! ? can we at least have glitter? *bouncing around in excitement* if it's red? ?

yup, red glitter is fine. But you'll be busy for a bit, I'm afraid. Report to the thread I've just made. 

1 minute ago, Mystica said:

yup, red glitter is fine. But you'll be busy for a bit, I'm afraid. Report to the thread I've just made. 

Oh you gonna make me pretty? Can I suggest cairos's makeup? It really suited me so well!

See? Doesn't it just bring out my eyes? ?

I don't have discord Lii, sorry love. I can also only read for about 15 mins in one go before I need several hours of rest for the moment. So I'm kind of grouping my energy use to cope with things for now. Hope you understand. 

*snuggles* 

Loving the artwork, Lava. +1 point for you. 

12 minutes ago, Mystica said:

I don't have discord Lii, sorry love. I can also only read for about 15 mins in one go before I need several hours of rest for the moment. So I'm kind of grouping my energy use to cope with things for now. Hope you understand. 

*snuggles* 

Loving the artwork, Lava. +1 point for you. 

Awe hugs totally understandable, sends lots of tlc and candy your way

candy-704113_1280.jpg

That's Highest, not highness. For the Light's sake, don't give her ideas that she's royalty on top of being Head. :rolleyes:

*drips...*

*...all over the floor and then the carpet in Mysty's bedroom and all over her bed covers*

What? I need a lie down after that sudden shock. Your room's closest. ?

Did I mention I missed you? *blows kisses* As to the foot tapping, I've been time limited the past week or two, it was the best I could do. :tongue:

Look, it's taken me well over a year to get used to the whole Highest business. I can do very well without the royalty silliness, thank you very much! 

As for giving me ideas, you're hardly one to talk, Miss Uber Brat. Get your dripping carcass off my Shara Silk covers! 

You weren't too time limited to let these girls get in to trouble. I should make you serve them for a week. They may be young, but that's no reason for them to be missled. 

Cheers Myst up with a gift

No worrying now save your energy for the good stuff ?