A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Light Faction

Niniel

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

-Merry christmas Lav lav, hope it was a lovely one indeed! *hugs*

Whatcha gonna be up to rest of holliday?

-oh gee I don't know..the weather isn't excactly being co-operative sigh.. I wanted to be more outside but it's so slippery and windy..

-booooring! Did yah do something else fun?

-ah uhm...define fun lol? Yeah I got to make lots of fun foods and sleep a lot god I needed sleep I felt like I was unravelling into tiny pieces..what about you?

- the same...?

• 1 month later...

Thanks! Hopefully we get someone to apply, so we will be in a mite less trouble later. Would you consider it? I'll probably throw an application in there just 'cause, but I don't think it is even going to be seen, let alone accepted. 

Edited by Asha'man Shar'aman

On 2/21/2021 at 1:26 PM, Lavandula said:

Don't be daft! whyever would I do something like that? *puts aman on pedestal* see now all eyes are on you, you just keep 'em occupied and in return they give you fame and glory!

In the mean time I will work undisturbed behind the scenes? mohahaha..

tenor.gif?itemid=4795022

Well, I would have to officially become head, but I wouldn't be object to you continuing your creepy experiments is the Dark's basement. Not at all. 

13 hours ago, Lavandula said:

Well yeah..I could always instate you but it would only be in name since I can't give you access?

There's so much we can't do here because all authority has vanished! I doubt a PM would work. I put the application in the thread in the hope that @Illian Tear would see it. 

Oh I pm'ed the authorities already, giving you all good credentials (sowwy) ? but yeah I don't recon there will be any answers any times soon no? It's kinda a hen egg situation I guess, you can't really be instated without a boss to do it, but that is also the exact reason why it would be good if you got instated right now lol

And I, your humble (and slightly cray cray) servant, would ofcourse help any way you guys need (when I'm not bussy in the cellar) ??

7 hours ago, Lavandula said:

Oh I pm'ed the authorities already, giving you all good credentials (sowwy) ? but yeah I don't recon there will be any answers any times soon no? It's kinda a hen egg situation I guess, you can't really be instated without a boss to do it, but that is also the exact reason why it would be good if you got instated right now lol

And I, your humble (and slightly cray cray) servant, would ofcourse help any way you guys need (when I'm not bussy in the cellar) ??

Yeah, the chicken and the egg thing is exactly what it’s like. I wonder when we will get authority back?

I’m a little scared as to what you get up to down there. But, seeing as how I reverse any weave I know, maybe I shouldn’t be so concerned. 

10 hours ago, Asha'man Shar'aman said:

I’m a little scared as to what you get up to down there.

tenor.gif

8 hours ago, Dar'Jen Ab Owain said:

Hello lovelies. Hope everyone is doing ok.

tenor.gif

Welcome home, so lovely to see you dar! Hope everything is fine *hugs*