DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Niniel

The Light Faction

This thread is only for the members of the Light Faction!

Hi, lighties. This is your new home. Have fun. :)

Edited by Niniel

Hmm, need some liquid taint *weaves a gateway to the local pub* here we go... Anyone else want one?

5e1a82e7d46a402a0049e214e4b68412.png

That looks like it might help me forget about the frustration that is my new job.

It also may help me forget my name as well as lose all motor function.

Hello awesome lighties...what have I missed 

can we still go and wind up the Shadow Faction ??

Generally exhausted, lol....  after 7 years of working a later shift (10:30 AM - 7PM) at a job I was very good at (but a little bored with) we had a bit of a shakeup.  My company made a major acquisition last year that basically made my entire division redundant, and in an effort to integrate the new acquisition into our company structure, they started reassigning groups of us last month to the company they bought.

I was in the "guinea pig" first group, suddenly given a new role in a new company and working a much earlier shift (7 AM - 3:30 PM) doing much more complex work.

After 2 weeks of classroom training and 3 weeks of OJT, I have just finished my second week post-training and on any given day I only feel utterly baffled 5-6 times a day.  :dry:

And I'm a QUICK learner.  Some of my team is still struggling with more basic stuff. >.>

Wow, sorry to hear that... Hopefully things will become much more routine as time goes on for both you and the rest of your team.

Thanks.  What they have me doing is insurance verification for our specialty pharmacy...  I have a great deal of loathing for Blue Cross/Blue Shield.  :dry: