A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome to the Black Tower!

Niniel

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 10/26/2021 at 11:07 AM, Talya said:

Thought I would pop by and say hello…??

it’s been a while…what have I missed? 

Hello and welcome back! Probably a lot. I'm not 100 percent sure how old you are in terms of the BT. I'm Aman, the Faction Leader of the Light and Mod here. I think you said you were Light Faction?

Have you found everything okay so far? If you haven't, or if you have questions, let me know and I'll link you the post that answers them or answer them myself if there isn't a post that already does so.  

Oh mischief and mayhem…sounds like things haven’t changed at all I like it.

Thank you both for the welcome. Are there any other boards anymore…for The Light Faction etc. The new board looks are a bit confusing. ?

Hi Aman…I used to hold your position yeas ago as well as being head of the BT but we are going back some and probably lost in time somewhere…a bit like me. 

if you have links that would be great thank you ? 

Do we still have the tainted brownies? 

11 hours ago, Talya said:

Thank you both for the welcome. Are there any other boards anymore…for The Light Faction etc. The new board looks are a bit confusing. ?

There aren't any boards for it right now, that's on the back burner of things I'd like to bring into the BT. Since there's so few people right now, we don't want to divide them and have them only spend time on their Faction board. If we get more activity, that is something I would like to put in. I'll give you a link to the Light Faction thread: here

Hi Aman…I used to hold your position yeas ago as well as being head of the BT but we are going back some and probably lost in time somewhere…a bit like me. 

Wow! That's quite a lot of authority. Well, no matter how lost in time you might be, the Black Tower stands ready to welcome you home. 

if you have links that would be great thank you ? 

Of course. Is there anything else you want help finding? I'm always here to try and help out. Have you read the BT Information Thread? It might help you get an idea of what has changed. 

Do we still have the tainted brownies?

We sure do! Want one? 

On 11/1/2021 at 11:41 AM, Talya said:

Thank you so much Asha…never turned down a tainted brownie.

thank you for all the info, I will go to the Light thread and say hi. ?

*hands you a tainted brownie* It may be extra tainted from an experiment...shhhh.

Of course! I'm glad to have you back. And again, if you have any questions or need help finding something, tag me and I'll help you out. 

• 1 month later...
On 12/12/2021 at 6:51 PM, elteryon said:

I'm new here. I like it here, but my friends are scared. My friends are in my head and never leave. I tell them to leave and they just won't go. Why won't they go? Where are they? Why did they leave? Can you help me find them? Am I home?

Well hello there. It sounds like you have a case of taint induced madness. And there's no place crazier than the Black Tower, so I would say yes, you are home. 

My name is Aman, I'm the head of the Light Faction and Moderator of the BT. Welcome to the BT. Feel free to jump into any of the game threads you see, as well as answer the role call here for some extra points. 

I'm available if you have any questions, just let me know. 

(And just in case you're a show watcher, this is a spoiler filled club, so if you don't want spoilers, I advise you to explore some of the other wonderful parts of DM and come back when you are ready.) 

Welcome to the Black Tower @ElijahKlee! My name is Aman, I'm the Moderator and head of the Light 

Faction here at the BT. Feel free to jump into any of the game threads you see, or reply to the roll call here. If you have questions, just ask. 

• 11 months later...

Hello, I recently joined BT and wanted to introduce myself. I am on book seven right now and joined a few weeks ago. I want to make my way up the ranks as fast as I can to help the Light. (I will most likely change my name soon, I chose it when I was at the end of book five, so I didn’t know about the Ashaman)

On 11/27/2022 at 7:57 AM, Ashaman novice said:

Hello, I recently joined BT and wanted to introduce myself. I am on book seven right now and joined a few weeks ago. I want to make my way up the ranks as fast as I can to help the Light. (I will most likely change my name soon, I chose it when I was at the end of book five, so I didn’t know about the Ashaman)

Welcome! We’re glad to have you! 

You’re completely welcome here, but since you’re on book seven, I figured I’d give you a warning. We don’t spoiler tag book material here, so if you’re worried about spoilers, it might be better to come back when you’re done with the series. If you don’t care about spoilers, feel free to dive in! Either way, you’re always welcome here at the BT

On 11/29/2022 at 4:10 PM, Ashaman novice said:

Thank you! I don’t mind spoilers, but I am a little confused about the points thing. I understand the rankings, but how to earn them is a little unclear

At the moment, the best way to earn them is through Roll calls. The system is designed to have more members than we currently do, but if you want, starting or participating in games is a good way to earn points. If you want to start a game where a certain amount of participation equals X points, feel free to PM me, and we can work out the points. 

Here are some games to start with if you’re interested:

Just A Silly Game

Where in the WoT World Am I?

Doing anything particularly fun or creative will probably result in my giving you points for that, otherwise just general participation will earn you points (I’m still working out a system for how much/many). 

Questions are welcome, and good luck! 

• 1 month later...