DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome to the Black Tower!

No worries you're a lightie now, If they like our kind helping we take full responsibility and payment in pointies, if they don't we blame it on the voices😁 

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

>.> can't stay secret, now can I?

Honestly, doing a little research, learning how the black tower works. all that jazz. 🙂

21 minutes ago, Arie said:

Honestly, doing a little research, learning how the black tower works. all that jazz. 🙂

Nice! It’s a great place. Crazy certainly, but great. Enjoy your stay, try not to get fed to the baby Trollocs, and eat a tainted brownie or two. They are amazing. 

I see where you two have holed up! 😛  Sneaksy

Other than being WT Traitors..... >.>

I jest.. i jest....... kinda....

2 hours ago, Arie said:

Other than being WT Traitors..... >.>

I jest.. i jest....... kinda....

I’m not a traitor! It’s merely that all my attempts at making or doing activities have been met with a startling amount of inactivity. So I decided to help out around the BT a bit! Plus, with my name, can you honestly say you didn’t expect me to be at the BT?

Edited by Asha'man Shar'aman
18 hours ago, Asha'man Shar'aman said:

I’m not a traitor! It’s merely that all my attempts at making or doing activities have been met with a startling amount of inactivity. So I decided to help out around the BT a bit! Plus, with my name, can you honestly say you didn’t expect me to be at the BT?

To true. Couldn't have said it better myself so I'll just nod in agreement lol

3 hours ago, Lavandula said:

To true. Couldn't have said it better myself so I'll just nod in agreement lol

Haha! The best type of response is the one that can be answered with a simple nod, or even silence.